EA Forums - Banner

New items just landed AND some items gone.

Prev13
I've just noticed them too. Very exciting, I bought witch Marge straight away. Only thing is it seems to of removed the cemetery's which I was saving donuts to buy the pet one . :cry: oh well still stoked for witch Marge :D

Replies

• realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited October 2014
    Kinda confused. Got the heck house with devil Flanders but now they're gone. They were in inventory for a few minutes but when I went to place the heck house it disappeared from my game. Grrrrrrr. No longer in the purchase menu but my donuts are missing now. 🎃🎃🎃🎃. Another experience with ea support!?!?! Why can't they just make things better with updates? Always seems to be some crap with the good.
  • liam161958
    42 posts
    edited October 2014
    Oh no. Just had a quick check on mine, still all available to buy. Isn't the heck house just a skin for your church? Maybe try tapping the church?
  • edited October 2014
    I want to get the new items but I'm a tad nervous, what I mainly want to get is the bad dream house and witch marge, as they would be nice set-piece for my springlefield, but I'm a tad limited on donuts right now. Are these items only for today? If so I may just get one and then be unable to buy the rest. But if they're for the week (witch's house aside) then I may just wait a while.
  • dhlennon
    133 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    They are both skins. Tap on church to change to heck house; flanders to change to devil.
  • liam161958
    42 posts
    edited October 2014
    I think they might only be around a day or two as burns coffin was, didn't want to take any chances as really wanted witch Marge. Been a freemium til now but might buy some donuts as really want heck house.
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited October 2014
    liam161958 wrote:
    Oh no. Just had a quick check on mine, still all available to buy. Isn't the heck house just a skin for your church? Maybe try tapping the church?

Cheers. Yes. That's it. I recall seeing both the church AND heck house in a town so I thought I could do the same. Must have been a "manipulated" town..... Shhhh!

Thank you for the help. Man, do I LOVE this forum and all it's helpfulness!

• liam161958
    42 posts
    edited October 2014
    liam161958 wrote:

Cheers. Yes. That's it. I recall seeing both the church AND heck house in a town so I thought I could do the same. Must have been a "manipulated" town..... Shhhh!

Thank you for the help. Man, do I LOVE this forum and all it's helpfulness!
    no problem :thumbup:
  • RobbieGrs
    328 posts
    edited October 2014
    Bought me 3 freak mobiles right a way as I didn't have any yet :p
    The others I already had from last year :)
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Witch Marge is the one that can speed up crop growing, right?

Bad Dream House looks ok, but the rest - nah.
  • edited October 2014

Yes, she can speed up crop growth, plus she can trick or treat.

Are you sure you wouldn't want to get Devil Flanders? (unless you already have him) I know I would if I had the donuts. Mainly because he's a neat classic.
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    edited October 2014

Are you sure you wouldn't want to get Devil Flanders? (unless you already have him) I know I would if I had the donuts. Mainly because he's a neat classic.

And with the DTD, it'd be a shame not to have him... Diddly.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I wanted the evil shop, but without the doll so i won't be buying...
  • Mirality
    251 posts
    edited October 2014
    On the preview sites I noticed the Bad Dream House was listed as a bundle with the raven. It seems to be by itself in the store at the moment. For those in the know, is this a misleading entry and it actually does come with both, or did EA decide to split them up or something?
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Now to decide what to do! Looking for opinions!

So I currently have 90 donuts, counting answering the trivia question right. I don't know which to choose: The Cauldron, which comes with Witch Marge (right?) or the Bad Dream House. I really did want the Heck House, but to get it, I'd have to spent the last $5 of Google credit I have.

What would YOU do??
  • cbratushesky
    144 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I would get everything you want that is limited. Witch Marge speeds up crops so she is the best buy.
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    Now to decide what to do! Looking for opinions!

So I currently have 90 donuts, counting answering the trivia question right. I don't know which to choose: The Cauldron, which comes with Witch Marge (right?) or the Bad Dream House. I really did want the Heck House, but to get it, I'd have to spent the last $5 of Google credit I have.

What would YOU do??

I don't buy much but out of the three I chose to buy Witch Marge after passing on the opportunity last year. You pays your money and makes your choice :D
  • edited October 2014
    I think I'm going to buy Bad Dream House, just can't resist.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Bad dream house has no animation (yet) this Halloween. I love it, last year I just let it run as long as possible.

I would recommend Witch Marge if you have to choose between the two
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited October 2014
    Does anyone know HOW limited these are? Are they gonna vanish tomorrow, or are these gonna be around a while longer? Im assuming the latter because the graveyards have gone. Anyone know?

Also, does the horror shop add to consumerism?
  • fx5020
    37 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Purchased a Boatload of donuts w Amazon 20% off coins sale so:

Playing catchup - Picked up Witch Marge, BD House, King Snooky, Evil Store, Heck House, and 1 roadster, Ginger House w Suzanne

Hopefully can conserve donuts now for a while
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!