EA Forums - Banner

Witch Marge is she worth getting?

Prev1
I don't have many donuts but would have enough to get her and everyone on the forum seems to rave over witch marge! Can anyone tell me if she's worth it and what does she actually do?

To answer your question, what she does is speed-up crop growth, and can trick-or-treat as well. But that's pretty much it, aside from being another skin for Marge, since she doesn't have that many.

Replies

• smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I just bought her. Bought damn everything!

I've read that she can speed up crops, but other than that, I dunno. I have 10 days left on my corn crop, which suits me fine, as I don't have to worry about anyone other than me harvesting it, since it's only Rigelians that can be tapped now.
  • lollytroll
    83 posts
    edited October 2014
    I got her, the last 2 halloweens I did not bother but have always regretted it. Always wanted the speeding up crops and the fact she can trick or treat this year tipped it for me
  • liam161958
    42 posts
    edited October 2014
    lollytroll wrote:
    I got her, the last 2 halloweens I did not bother but have always regretted it. Always wanted the speeding up crops and the fact she can trick or treat this year tipped it for me

The trick or treating was an unexpected bonus for me, the speeding up of crops has been useful for others in previous events so really wanted her, hopefully they will have crop growing quests in future tasks :-)
  • lollytroll
    83 posts
    edited October 2014
    liam161958 wrote:
    lollytroll wrote:

The trick or treating was an unexpected bonus for me, the speeding up of crops has been useful for others in previous events so really wanted her, hopefully they will have crop growing quests in future tasks :-)
    I hope so too. Maybe growing candy canes at Christmas?
  • deloli
    43 posts
    edited October 2014
    I just bought her. I've regretted so much not getting her last year had to wait a whole year for her to be released again.
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Yes she helps to speed up growth of crops from cletus's farm :)
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited October 2014
    Is the corn glitch fixed? I have corn growing.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited October 2014

What corn glitch?

• LPNintendoITA
    11455 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    aidx1054 wrote:

What corn glitch?
    yes its fixed
    the one where neighbours tap the corn and you can get infinite stuff. for example infinite corn taps, infinite channel 5 handshakes, etc.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    aidx1054 wrote:

What corn glitch?
    yes its fixed
    the one where neighbours tap the corn and you can get infinite stuff. for example infinite corn taps, infinite channel 5 handshakes, etc.

• 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited October 2014
    aidx1054 wrote:

What corn glitch?
    yes its fixed
    Not that corn glitch. The one involving Witch Marge. You can't use her to speed up corn multiple times or whacky things will happen like it'll deduct hours at first and then it'll add hours after some randomness.
  • monicalord
    112 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Can anyone confirm whether she still just knocks off 4 hours of crop growing time like when she was previously released. If that's it, I'm not feeling like she's worth the donuts.

Would be happy to hear a counter argument for the value in buying her given all the hype though!!
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Are both the glitches fixed or just the first one?

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited October 2014
    I don't have many donuts but would have enough to get her and everyone on the forum seems to rave over witch marge! Can anyone tell me if she's worth it and what does she actually do?

I really like this skin, i've had it since it was originally released and her outdoor tasks are great! So IMO i would say..........

QWvI9k6.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • anthonymeloy
    43 posts
    edited October 2014
    monicalord wrote:
    Can anyone confirm whether she still just knocks off 4 hours of crop growing time like when she was previously released. If that's it, I'm not feeling like she's worth the donuts.

Would be happy to hear a counter argument for the value in buying her given all the hype though!!

I can confirm that she knocks off 4 hours of crop growing time. I haven't had her growing crops tho for about a week and instead had her trick or treat
  • asyousay10
    48 posts
    edited October 2014
    Why can I not find witches marge to buy ?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited October 2014
    asyousay10 wrote:
    Why can I not find witches marge to buy ?

Silly question but you dont have her already do you?

Although Brevis has made a thread saying she can get Mr Plows Tractor more than once but i cant even get it once, whether this is because i have it already but how can other people get it more than once??
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • asyousay10
    48 posts
    edited October 2014
    I don't think unless she was free as some point as I have never brought her .
  • Mirality
    251 posts
    edited October 2014
    Try force quitting the game and then going back in. It might reset something.
  • asyousay10
    48 posts
    edited October 2014
    Thanks is for the help as just brought it :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!