EA Forums - Banner

How limited time are the new premium items?

Prev1
my best guess would be till monday when we get the raygun items unlockable

Replies

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    my guess is the day before phase 3 starts because they just removed the stuff from phase one
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Anyone know how long we will have to purchase he new items that were re-released today? I'd like to buy the bad dream house but I also kind of want the super collider.

I just bought the Bad Dream House with the donuts I was saving for the Super Collider - looks like a few more Golden Scratchers are in my future! Thank goodness the Super Collider isn't super expensive.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    my guess is the day before phase 3 starts because they just removed the stuff from phase one

Think too, Cemeterys NOW are gone so think the same time you get the new items. :wink:
  • Naes556
    184 posts
    edited October 2014
    Where are you seeing the super collider for sale?
    Are you just speculating on a future item?
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited October 2014
    Naes556 wrote:

I also can't find it anywhere. The only item I'd really like.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Naes556 wrote:

Speculation is that it will be released later during this event.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    Naes556 wrote:

yea wikisimpsons says it will return for 85 donuts and tstonews has it listed also along with the black hole
  • Naes556
    184 posts
    edited October 2014
    Thanks.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    teo47 wrote:
    Naes556 wrote:

yea wikisimpsons says it will return for 85 donuts and tstonews has it listed also along with the black hole
    the blackhole should unlock once you do a simple job with lisa after getting the supercollider. it's a 45s job of activating the super collider
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    teo47 wrote:
    Naes556 wrote:

the blackhole should unlock once you do a simple job with lisa after getting the supercollider. it's a 45s job of activating the super collider
    yea i already have it though i was just sharing what i saw
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    How are we sure these aren't just for a few days? I believe you, but how are you sure? Also, when the new items come up the old ones are gone? I really dislike the lack of communication EA has ingame when they don't give a specific date or warning that on a certain date a certain item vanishes. I realize there are forums but millions of their players are give zilch ingame information.

Just my opinion.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    How are we sure these aren't just for a few days? I believe you, but how are you sure? Also, when the new items come up the old ones are gone? I really dislike the lack of communication EA has ingame when they don't give a specific date or warning that on a certain date a certain item vanishes. I realize there are forums but millions of their players are give zilch ingame information.

Just my opinion.

Agree fully. There should be a counter on there to say when these items are leaving the store...but they are also doing this to get people to rush to buy donuts so not having one makes people question when the items are leaving so they buy donuts right away instead of waiting. It's a big con, smart but sleazy.
  • bloomsday616
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I was surprised the cemeteries were gone when the new items were released - no warning at all. I've been waiting for the Halloween items since I only started playing in Feb so I've been buying things as soon as they come out, but I can see how it can be unfair for people weighing how to spend their donuts with this slow release of items. Not cool of EA.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Not taking any chances, I bought witch Marge as soon as I saw her.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

Think too, Cemeterys NOW are gone so think the same time you get the new items. :wink:

Gutted the graveyards are gone, i wanted to get them for my daughters town and thought they would stay to the end so didnt rush to buy them :oops:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    efin98 wrote:

Just my opinion.

Agree fully. There should be a counter on there to say when these items are leaving the store...but they are also doing this to get people to rush to buy donuts so not having one makes people question when the items are leaving so they buy donuts right away instead of waiting. It's a big con, smart but sleazy.

Even worse, they hide in their code that more items are coming up AT ALL, let alone what they are. The vast, vast majority of players don't know there are some great things coming up that they might want much more than the selection available now. The only way we know about things coming in phase three is because someone got into EA files.

Smart and perfectly legal. Sleazy and smarmy as well.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014

Just my opinion.

Not to mention that some players don't even know about the forums or the other sites so they potentially could miss out
  • Annathewicked
    4728 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Ditto. I needed. Probably shouldn't have but......... I NEEDED!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Khorah
    196 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    This +1
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

I grabbed her right away too. The other items... I'm debating over. Especially since someone on the forums said that Devil Flanders doesn't earn at a premium rate. I'd like the bad dream house and the house of evil, but they really weren't priorities.

I've kinda burned through a lot of donuts in this event so far, and there's still more supposed to be coming that I want...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.