EA Forums - Banner

What's YOUR premium count?

Prev13
I'm level 24 (Maxed out OBV) I'm very greedy so I have all the premium items :D:D Well apart from 2no. Funzo's really dont know whether to bother with them or not lol Apart from that all items :D

Replies

• sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    I have all the premium characters, Frink and Otto, Aztec and Observatory, Lard Lad and all the various %-increasing decorations, bar the ambulance and Channel 6 additions, which I will be getting with my next donut purchase along with the Krustylu Studios and the tire fire.

That will leave only three things I want or need from the premium list; the Volcano Lair (my favourite I want), the Springfield Sign and the Duff Brewery. Whether I fork out any more cash for them at some point down the line will remain to be seen. If I'm still playing months hence I could certainly justify it though. All the premium items and characters have bought me a lot of pleasure so far. No regrets.
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm maxed out on premium items. It's an addiction. I want it all!!!!
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have Frinks Lab, otto's bus, the Aztec theatre, krustylu studios, lard lad, all the premium characters except Moleman, hank and duffman. My next donut purchase, which will presumably be around Christmas Day, I'll get the observatory probably as well as the tire fire and Dr Nick. I don't care much for the Volcano Lair or Duff brewery. I also plan on getting the news van and the canon.

In terms of decorations I bought a satellite dish and then 3 glorious white fences and a bench with a coat on it, both of which I received from a mystery box. If I have enough from my next donut purchase I might get the piece of crap car too.

I'd rather have buildings and decorations to work with than premium characters, which is why I'm debating over Dr Nick even though I love him ... But 90 donuts!!
  • JohnGalt85
    72 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've only got Frinks lab, which I got in a mystery box. I dont spend any real money on this game, it still has a lot to proove to me. I started playing in february when it came out, and had a lot of premium items in my last springfield, but then all of a sudden some time in august, everything was reset, and I was back to lvl 1. After a lot (and a lot and a lot, without any good response) of messages to EA i finally gave up and started a new town.

Now i will wait until i know the game is really stable until i purchase any donuts at all...
  • shelldude402
    108 posts
    edited December 2012
    I think in total I have:
    Squeaky Voiced Teen
    Hans Moleman
    The tree swing
    Itchy Balloon (Back when it was cash)
    Snowball 2 Balloon (Back when it was cash)
    Homer's Hammock which I think everyone gets.. can't remember though ^^
    And the Lemon Tree
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    JohnGalt85 wrote:
    I've only got Frinks lab, which I got in a mystery box. I dont spend any real money on this game, it still has a lot to proove to me. I started playing in february when it came out, and had a lot of premium items in my last springfield, but then all of a sudden some time in august, everything was reset, and I was back to lvl 1. After a lot (and a lot and a lot, without any good response) of messages to EA i finally gave up and started a new town.

Now i will wait until i know the game is really stable until i purchase any donuts at all...

Now that sucks. To be honest I would do the same, perhaps you should try contacting iTunes for a refund if you haven't already.

But everyone else glad to see we have a lot of addicted players :D. I'm totally addicted too, in that if I had the land I reckon I would have pretty much everything but I'm still saving up and purchasing land so it's a wait game for me :(
  • boundernit
    20 posts
    edited December 2012
    Just about everything don't have the Springfield sign yet and I doubt I ever will it takes up too much space! Maybe a few vanity items as well I mostly go for characters or buildings that will bet you characters.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2012
    Springfield Sign is well worth getting looks good in your springfield :D or i think so :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • JohnGalt85
    72 posts
    edited December 2012
    JohnGalt85 wrote:

Now that sucks. To be honest I would do the same, perhaps you should try contacting iTunes for a refund if you haven't already.

But everyone else glad to see we have a lot of addicted players :D. I'm totally addicted too, in that if I had the land I reckon I would have pretty much everything but I'm still saving up and purchasing land so it's a wait game for me :(

I haven't, and I don't even think I'll bother doing it. I had just spent like $10 on donuts, the reason i had so many premium items was that back in the beginning EA really loved throwing free donuts at us players :) Game was down for a couple of days, then back up, along came a message "sorry for the inconvenience, here's 30 donuts". Those were the days... And also, mystery boxes and homer buddhas weren't broken back then, I could actually get good things with the buddha...
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Does anybody know if the donut glitch is fixed? I'm scared to buy anymore. I'm operating three Springfields at the moment. One is mine, one is a dummy test one (that doesn't have a single premium item), and one is my sons that he abandoned (sigh and I just can't let it "die").

So all combined I've got

Squeaky voiced teen (x2)
    Bumblebee man (x2)
    Otto and his bus (x2)
    Kearny (x2)
    Lemon Tree (x3)
    Orange tree (x3)
    Frink's Lab
    The Volcano Lair
    Moleman
    Tire Fire
    Aztec Theater
    Lard Lad
    Piece of crap car

As you can see from my signature, I've got my beady little eyes on Dr. Nick and Krustylu Studios for my next purchases. I do NOT want that huge Springfield Sign. I have no idea where I would put it!

Oh and I've gotten more fences and bushes than I care to count from my mystery box so-called bonuses.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have everything except the tree swing, blue Funzo, Volcano Lair and Springfield sign. Of those items, the only one I really, really want is the Volcano Lair. I am most likely going to wait until after the new year to build this, due to all the stability issues, but it will happen in the near future. I ambivalent about the Springfield sign-I'm not crazy about the size of it, however it is so iconic I may work it in eventually. I like the tree swing, but not in any rush to get that and blue Funzo...that may be an impulse purchase before the update is over.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Have you seen the Volcano Lair done up for the holidays? It's worth it to get it now, well if you are willing to risk the donut-bug. Must be all those dirty donuts lol.

Plus it makes me laugh seeing Hank doing his fun run through the snow bare foot. Tough man!
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited December 2012
    lissarv68-You are reading my mind, I love it decorated!!! :D I think I should have written "I will try to wait until after the update to buy it due to instability issues", lol! I most likely will build it before the update ends just so I can decorate it, I don't know why I try to kid myself!
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Have you seen the Volcano Lair done up for the holidays? It's worth it to get it now, well if you are willing to risk the donut-bug. Must be all those dirty donuts lol.

Plus it makes me laugh seeing Hank doing his fun run through the snow bare foot. Tough man!
    [/quote

My sentiments exactly! I didn't actually want the volcano lair prior to the update but now I need it lol
  • GZero604
    169 posts
    edited December 2012
    I got everything except the 2 donuts Thanksgiving balloons. I was waiting for a sale on it like they did with Kang but it never happened and they removed the balloons and now it feels incomplete. Now I'm not waiting for a donut drop and just get everything before its gone.
  • bahepton
    324 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Every premium building and character except Santa's Village.

I even bought the 50 donut Funzo because I couldn't be bothered to spend my santa coins on one.

Premium decoration wise I have the piece of crap car, tree-swing, 2 orange trees and I won 10 white fences in a mystery box.

I don't see the point in wasting donuts on the Butterfly tent as I think it's ugly, and things like the green dumpster and bench with a jacket on it. I don't like the look of the flower planters either.
  • judasboogie
    40 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have Otto & his bus, the Tire Fire, SVT and The Channel 6 extras.

I WANT Krustylu Studios (next purchase), the Aztec, the Brewery, Lard Lad's, Bumblebee Man, Hans Moleman & Dr Nick. I don't really like the Springfield sign or the Volcano Lair but I would really like to have Scorpio in my town.

It'll be a while before I can justify buying them all, then they'll no doubt have a bunch more cool stuff. AARGH!
  • SherwoodSaint
    20 posts
    edited December 2012
    I cannot stress enough how much I would urge people to not spend real money on this game.
    My game has been reset to lvl 1 for over a week now, look at the help forums, not just the game status one here but also the ones on the EA/origin help centre.
    As the guy above has attested to, these crashes have been happening for months and are still happening now, Ea have fixed nothing.
    You will lose everything, all the time and money you have spent, reduced to a blank white square. All pleas fall on deaf ears, the only response from EA is that they are working on or, they have literally been saying this for months.
    While people are still happily throwing money at this game, EA have no incentive to fix this issue.
  • bahepton
    324 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    I cannot stress enough how much I would urge people to not spend real money on this game.
    My game has been reset to lvl 1 for over a week now, look at the help forums, not just the game status one here but also the ones on the EA/origin help centre.
    As the guy above has attested to, these crashes have been happening for months and are still happening now, Ea have fixed nothing.
    You will lose everything, all the time and money you have spent, reduced to a blank white square. All pleas fall on deaf ears, the only response from EA is that they are working on or, they have literally been saying this for months.
    While people are still happily throwing money at this game, EA have no incentive to fix this issue.

If this were to happen to me, I'd just email iTunes for a refund on my donut purchases
  • GraZmus666
    11 posts
    edited December 2012
    I got everything of significance.. All the Premium characters & buildings.. Lemon tree aswell.. I may be missing a small decoration or two.. But everything else otherwise.... Check out my springfield. Add me.

GraZmus666
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.