EA Forums - Banner

What would you choose?

MonicaL9 wrote:
I decided to make a poll to see what everyone would choose if they could only pick 1 premium item from the Halloween event (so far). I didn't add any of the premium stuff that helps with the event (like treat bags, Rigellian hunting license, etc.) because...well I just didn't want to lol. I plan on buying the top 3 for my Springfield so I can't wait to see what wins! (Okay, the top 3 that are still available)

Oh and if I forgot anything please let me know

I would go for witch marge, booberella, and the bad dream house :D

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Tough call between ray gun and witch Marge. They're both great values. I voted the ray gun, just because I personally got that one first. Had to have all the aliens :)
  • AngusWLee
    88 posts
    edited October 2014
    Ray Gun is my first purchase in this event, though Witch Marge, which I got yesterday, is the most wanted.
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited October 2014
    Bad dream house. I love different events when your neighbors can make it flash blue and green.

• mikepellerin60
    489 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I voted Booberella because I've wanted her since I started playing back in February of this year. She is a long time, favorite character of mine. She was the 1st THOH XXV item I bought when it came up on the build menu. :D
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I guess Witch Marge, since I just bought her about 5 minutes ago. :)
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks to everyone who voted...so far hopefully :) this is my first poll so I'm happy that at least 2 people participated lol. I'm surprised that the drive in is beating the ray gun and witch marge but looks like they are all close together.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited October 2014
    Bad dream house is the best building in any THOH event ever.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I like the ray gun but I have to go with Witch Marge and the cauldron. The multiplier is average but the skin has proven to be extremely helpful for events outside of Halloween...the other skins and buildings just don't help you out in the long run the way Witch Marge and the cauldron do.
  • Samaranth01
    2181 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I voted for witch Marge. I got the ray earlier, mainly because that came out first. I passed on both of these last year and had already decided to get them if they came out again, but Marge was the one I was really hoping for. :D
  • NitroniumSilver
    145 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Teleporters and tentacle tree. I have everything else since this is my third Halloween for tapped out
  • TK10000
    3 posts
    edited October 2014
    Haha, for me the must have premium stuff was "Frog Prince" -> i love it since the Treehouse of Horror XII episode.
    Last year i had some "Crisis of faith" for a few months (i am player since the first day) and miss Whacking day, Halloween (biggest mistake) and most of christmas event. :(

So I bought "Frog Prince" but he is only for 25 douhgnuts (and there was giveaway of 10 for moog and about 6 from bags)
    Now i would love to have Ray Gun & Marge but, i am poor (freemium player) -> maybe next year :D
  • davo180
    14974 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    Witch marge that's what I brought. :D
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Definitely bought witch marge and the ray gun. Looks like the drive in theater is next on my list! I thought Bad Dream House would be in the top 3, I'm pretty surprised. Also thought devil Flanders would have gotten more votes but I assume it's because he doesn't earn at a premium rate...or maybe because there are so many other great choices. I am loving all the premiums out...there's a lot. Wish I had more donuts because I would love to get them all!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    MonicaL9 wrote:
    Wish I had more donuts
    Don't we all.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    If I had none of it, the Ray Gun, and then Witch Marge.

I did the first in my A-Town, and the second in my B-Town. :)
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    MonicaL9 wrote:
    Wish I had more donuts
    Don't we all.

Now would be the perfect time for a Gil deal! :)
  • sugarpuffi
    87 posts
    edited October 2014
    ive already got most items from the past events so id say raygun since i dont have that yet
  • oikledavid783
    76 posts
    edited October 2014
    Drive-In Theatre with Space Mutant. I love the Drive-In Theatre because you can have it play movies. Kind of like Channel 6 and KBBL when you can make it play some shows, but for the Drive-In Theatre you can actually see the movie playing. It's just one constant scene, but still, it's awesome. And the Space Mutant is awesome. His quest is funny, and he has two great outdoor tasks, Eat From A Dumpster for 8 hours and RAMPAGE! for 24 hours.
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Drive-In Theatre with Space Mutant. I love the Drive-In Theatre because you can have it play movies. Kind of like Channel 6 and KBBL when you can make it play some shows, but for the Drive-In Theatre you can actually see the movie playing. It's just one constant scene, but still, it's awesome. And the Space Mutant is awesome. His quest is funny, and he has two great outdoor tasks, Eat From A Dumpster for 8 hours and RAMPAGE! for 24 hours.

Okay I'm definitely getting the drive in. I am only 29 donuts shy so the 30 donut UFO would be really nice right about now!
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I bought Maude, just because I really wanted Maude. Also, I don't like the idea of any of the children not having a mom...that's also why I bought Luann.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!