EA Forums - Banner

Do Asipirational Buildings/Items Provide XP?

The ratio of XP to dollars isn't great, but they definitely give XP.

Replies

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited October 2014
    The nice thing about the fortress is it boosts consumerism, and the sit n rotate gives a two hour job to either patti or Selma (I can't remember).
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The nice thing about the fortress is it boosts consumerism, and the sit n rotate gives a two hour job to either patti or Selma (I can't remember).
    Selma and Skinner, I believe.

I'm getting so close to my first 10mil aspirational. Can't wait!
  • OrdinarilyBob
    305 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for the info neuroheart and panopticnic.

I've managed to save $3.7M... I'm trying to decide if I want to get an Aspirational or buy more land, so I'm weighing my options.

Considering the small amount of XP, I'll probably use my cash to buy more land. I don't need it, but I think it would be wise to buy up all that's available before buying those large buildings.

Though land prices for me now are incredible, and that $3.7M is only going to be able to buy a handful of plots. Oi!

:P
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited October 2014
    The sit n rotate gave me 100k XP.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I advise always keeping a 2 mil cushion, considering the recent costs of level updates.
  • Smilee306
    278 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I advise always keeping a 2 mil cushion, considering the recent costs of level updates.
    I second this, I bought the escalator and the sunsphere as it had been forever since an update, and then level 45 came out and it had to grind for the cash for the ziffcorp building. It was a strange thing to have to wait so long to finish a quest...
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    You saved up over $3 million, but I hope that isn't your entire bankroll...if it is just wait until you have over $4 million before buying one of them.
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

This is great advice. Neuroheart is always a good source of info and advice (thanks again for the training wall tip :D )!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.