EA Forums - Banner

How many gremaliens are you getting per day?

Your town has a maximum number of aliens it can hold. If you come back on throughout the day and tap them more will spawn later and the more ray guns you will get.

Replies

• Vs1976
    874 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Realistically I can probably get 400 a day. I get apron 800-900 probes a day.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    As for gremalien eggs to place in neighbours towns - on average between 10 and 20 on any given day. As for ammo to shoot ufos with - 5 or 6 a day on average. From what I can tell, this seems to be typical of what most people are getting.

(OP - I think people have confused the gremaliens with rigelians, and ammo with rayguns/probes).
  • FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Not that many. Maybe 20 - 30 on a good day, usually less. Would like enough to give out gremaliens on all visits but nowhere near enough. I save them for neighbours who drop them in my Springfield.

Are they working towards dropping neighbours/visiting? CofC encouraged you to ignore friends, now you get so little. I could easily get rid of all eggs with 2 people. Think this needs a rethink.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!