EA Forums - Banner

Will work for one stupid chocolate bar

Prev1
I am totally convinced that the probability of an event in the game is augmented per your game state. The possibilities are only bounded by what can be programmed.

Chocolate Bars just don't come my way often. I have a grand total of 157 so far. Got all the prizes in phase 1 and on target for phase 2.

Good luck on that last bar.

Replies

• XTRCelestial
    20 posts
    edited October 2014
    That's so odd. I am SWIMMING in chocolate bars, but I'm having a heck of a time getting fences. Even the regular kids bags will either be upgraded to silver and gold, or they'll be filled with one or two fences and lots of other things. When I get a random bag from tapping an alien it's rarely bronze. I don't want to complain too much as I think it might help in the future, but for now it's hilariously frustrating. If only I could contribute my REAL Easter fences!
  • SUM1HATED
    242 posts
    edited October 2014
    I read how some neighboreeno's are frustrated by the broken fence availability, among other carting ingredients. Allow me to state I am not intending this to be a complaint post, more so a vent and wondering if I'm alone in this event. After wearing away 0.6mm of skin of the tip of my tapping finger, I have the spooky house, but really, really want the grand pumpkin.

Well, I'm about to "have a cow"... I have had 349 stupid chocolate bars out of the total required 350 stupid chocolate bars.i have completed both other ingredients needed for the grand pumpkin. I've been like this for three days and I'm seriously thinking there's a conspiracy (cue shifty eyed dog (lol)).

I hereby announce if I fail to get this last stupid chocolate bar by midnight tonight, I will be forced to take matters into my own hands..... Dunno what I'll do but getting seriously frustrated.

Thank you, come again... But we're sold out of stupid chocolate bars.

I bet i know what your'll do and so does EA, your'll pay for it with donuts.
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I read how some neighboreeno's are frustrated by the broken fence availability, among other carting ingredients. Allow me to state I am not intending this to be a complaint post, more so a vent and wondering if I'm alone in this event. After wearing away 0.6mm of skin of the tip of my tapping finger, I have the spooky house, but really, really want the grand pumpkin.

Well, I'm about to "have a cow"... I have had 349 stupid chocolate bars out of the total required 350 stupid chocolate bars.i have completed both other ingredients needed for the grand pumpkin. I've been like this for three days and I'm seriously thinking there's a conspiracy (cue shifty eyed dog (lol)).

I hereby announce if I fail to get this last stupid chocolate bar by midnight tonight, I will be forced to take matters into my own hands..... Dunno what I'll do but getting seriously frustrated.

Here you are CC_Wonka-Bar-from-the-movie.jpg
  • FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Oh, that must be so frustrating. I too have trouble getting the bars and also the pumpkins. On the other hand I'm awash with fences and eggs.

Ammo is also not coming often to my Springfield. If I'm lucky I get one a day. No extra gifts of bushes, walls or human test whatnots.

I'm also beginning to resent being tied to churning my kids every 8 hours only to receive mostly paper bags. I won't have a lot to show for this event at the end I think. :roll:
  • Jehsiickuh
    171 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm having the same problem. I opened like 12 bags this morning and not ONE stupid chocolate bar. I need 150 more for grand pumpkin and spooky house and at this rate I'll be lucky if I get them by the end of the event =\ I'm almost willing to just buy them with donuts at this point if/when it becomes available. Been hoping to get some from UFOs but I rarely get anything good out of them. Today was a bronze treat bag -_- loving the event so far just kind of frustrating..
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited October 2014
    "They" must have seen my post. After I just updated now, I squished a rigey thingie and get this, I got a ray gun, a gold bag, AND a donut. Much to my glee, the bag contained that one last chocolate bar! Haha. Too bad cause I sent it back now that I was given a neighbourly Wonka Bar treat by billdoors (thank you!).

Sum1hated- hard to say now I have the pumpkin but I honestly would have tried resisting spending donuts. It was only 1 donut to get the last items but based on principle I may have just either quit the game or become 100% freemium again.

Well worth the hassle the grand pumpkin. Awesome! The rest is all bonus for me, I really wanted the grand pumpkin and now I's gots it !!

Thank you for all the supportive words, another day seeking that ONE LAST bar and I was about to see how far my iPhone can fly off the 17th floor!

Happy tappin neigboreenos!
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited October 2014

Thank you for all the supportive words, another day seeking that ONE LAST bar and I was about to see how far my iPhone can fly off the 17th floor!

Happy tappin neigboreenos!

We have all been there with this game lol, part of the fun however much it is very frustrating at times! :mrgreen:
  • skirata1138
    81 posts
    edited October 2014
    That's so odd. I am SWIMMING in chocolate bars, but I'm having a heck of a time getting fences. Even the regular kids bags will either be upgraded to silver and gold, or they'll be filled with one or two fences and lots of other things. When I get a random bag from tapping an alien it's rarely bronze. I don't want to complain too much as I think it might help in the future, but for now it's hilariously frustrating. If only I could contribute my REAL Easter fences!

Same here. I have 229 chocolate bars and 434 pumpkin, and I've already crafted a Spooky House and Grand Pumpkin.
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm drowning in eggs, gummy Bears and candy corn, but also struggling for chocolate bars. Fences and pumpkins seem just right.
  • botiacelli8
    165 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Very similar situation as op. Needed 15 chocolate bars 5 days ago. Since then I have received 1 gold bag and I still need 6 bars. Since the October 10th update I have received only 1 gold bag from all of my premium characters. I have them all except jimbo/Sherri. This means every 16 hours they've been giving 1 silver bag making them substantially worse than the reg characters. Not sure if this is really rotten luck or something more insidious.
  • GrantDarov769
    51 posts
    edited October 2014
    ater getting the spooky house i still need 167 chocolates for the pumpkin
  • philippama998
    738 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Chocolate bars and Pumpkins are on the rare side here. In the very first days I have been outstandingly successful: within 3 days only i had human test subject, 12 spooky walls and 6 donuts. And this is where it ends. I got 2 Rigellian shrubs since then. I was able to craft the spooky house, though it threw me back on the pumpkin. I will at this pace probably need another 10 days until i finally unlock it. i hope it will be sufficient time then to get the other good stuff. I have eggs, fences and this corn thing in excess.

to say it with shadyladys words:
    lets stay calm and keep tapping
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    It's totally random. I get about 12-20 bars a day.
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The only thing I've been able to craft is Hugo. I'm building my fences back up but I'm barely getting any chocolate bars or pumpkins. I really wanted to craft everything (except the human test subject, the bush because I've gotten four and the spooky wall) But so far it's not looking good.
  • GamerPerfection
    208 posts
    edited October 2014

That sounds pretty annoying. I'm not there yet, but I hope it's not a common thing.
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited October 2014
    I am enjoying the grand pumpkin and think I've animated it 100 times by now. So, looking at what's needed to craft other things, I thought I'd get some spooky walls (in addition to the set I previously won through bags). For some reason I thought if get three per crafting. Turns out when you craft them, you only get one wall. Think I'll save the goodies and fences and stuff for later on. Maybe something else interesting gets added to the craft it section.

Thank you to all who responded... I feel better. Now I KNOW there's a conspiracy ... Eheheh. :shock:

Mmmmm. I need a donut.....
  • Snakeyees
    2319 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I am enjoying the grand pumpkin and think I've animated it 100 times by now. So, looking at what's needed to craft other things, I thought I'd get some spooky walls (in addition to the set I previously won through bags). For some reason I thought if get three per crafting. Turns out when you craft them, you only get one wall. Think I'll save the goodies and fences and stuff for later on. Maybe something else interesting gets added to the craft it section.

Thank you to all who responded... I feel better. Now I KNOW there's a conspiracy ... Eheheh. :shock:

Mmmmm. I need a donut.....

From my understanding you need to craft the queens hut and possibly the queen herself, they get released on oct 31
  • cjryder625
    1414 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I've managed to craft Hugo and the spooky house but I'm not crafting anything else until I see what might be released later and what the costs are. It's chocolate bars I'm missing also.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • suemoorhead
    117 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Just won 20 chocolate bars shooting down a UFO!! Unbelievable!! Makes a change from yet more gummy bears!!
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited October 2014
    Just pay the 1 donut to speed up the craft.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!