EA Forums - Banner

I think I'm doing something really wrong?

I finished out the first phase and got the donut torture device and I was collecting bags and opening them.

Now I am in the raygun phase. I'm collecting rayguns, which is going fine.

I'm opening bags, which is also going fine. But I'm not getting the option to craft anything exciting.

I built the Spooky House. I didn't build the Pumpkin House because I already have one. It seems to be setting me up to build another Spooky House.

Have I missed a step somewhere? What needs to happen before I can start crafting the other stuff?

Thank you.

Assuming you mean the other EXCITING stuff,we need to wait for the 31st. That's when *cough*speculation*cough* says we can start crafting Rigellian Queen, hut, and shrubs. Meanwhile, I'm saving up my craft supplies.

Replies

• richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited October 2014
    I finished out the first phase and got the donut torture device and I was collecting bags and opening them.

I'm opening bags, which is also going fine. But I'm not getting the option to craft anything exciting.

I built the Spooky House. I didn't build the Pumpkin House because I already have one. It seems to be setting me up to build another Spooky House.

Have I missed a step somewhere? What needs to happen before I can start crafting the other stuff?

Thank you.

One of my neighbours has the Queen already, I wasnt sure whether that means they've hacked their town or the Queen is unlocked during this phase after the quests.
    Assuming you mean the other EXCITING stuff,we need to wait for the 31st. That's when *cough*speculation*cough* says we can start crafting Rigellian Queen, hut, and shrubs. Meanwhile, I'm saving up my craft supplies.
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited October 2014
    So the only things we can craft right now are better weapons, Spooky Houses, and Pumpkin Houses?
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I just bumped up a thread titled (something like) "how many items do we need to have everything?"

Have a look at the first post in that thread. Theres a neat chart. The event requires an overall total of 1400 fences, yadda yadda. It also shows which items use up your fences. Maybe you'll find it useful. I screencapped it for myself so I can figure out what to buy first. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited October 2014

Thank you.

I was wondering this same thing, neighbor! There's no way I'm crafting two spooky houses and yet that's what popped up when I finished the first one. I guess we wait till Halloween until the Queen and hut become available.
  • battlefieldID194
    154 posts
    edited October 2014
    Does the Grand Pumpkin do anything, or is it just a decoration?
    I have a pumpkin house from old THOH events, so if it just unlocks that, I might not need the Grand Pumpkin.
    I notice the Rigellian hut takes chocolate bars, so I might not earn enough of those to get both items by event's end.
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I have a pumpkin house from old THOH events, so if it just unlocks that, I might not need the Grand Pumpkin.
    I notice the Rigellian hut takes chocolate bars, so I might not earn enough of those to get both items by event's end.

There are screen shots of the pumpkin somewhere on the forum. It stands up and stretches, if I recall correctly. I'm going to wait to see all the prizes before crafting. Might do the queen/hut first and then the pumpkin if I have enough materials.
  • barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited October 2014

There are screen shots of the pumpkin somewhere on the forum. It stands up and stretches, if I recall correctly. I'm going to wait to see all the prizes before crafting. Might do the queen/hut first and then the pumpkin if I have enough materials.

He's animated. When you tap him, he stands up and makes his angry face and raises his arms :twisted:

4042d5a5-60fc-457b-90b1-4c2d661125db_zps28f138e0.png

e1e60815-3cbf-4807-ad09-3596c00695bb_zps064b54bd.png

473f0645-b665-4c85-ad7a-1ed835c38c63_zps82244b76.png

2a015144-1972-4866-8a58-9629a2f11acd_zps5185eb32.png
  • chaingangs966
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I have seen the rigellian queen in my friends town
  • edited October 2014

Thank you.

Scroll down on that screen, there is more to see if you scroll.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited October 2014

Thank you.

Scroll down on that screen, there is more to see if you scroll.

No, there isnt. Not yet anyway.
  • psycho1189
    311 posts Member
    edited October 2014

He's animated. When you tap him, he stands up and makes his angry face and raises his arms :twisted:

4042d5a5-60fc-457b-90b1-4c2d661125db_zps28f138e0.png

e1e60815-3cbf-4807-ad09-3596c00695bb_zps064b54bd.png

473f0645-b665-4c85-ad7a-1ed835c38c63_zps82244b76.png

2a015144-1972-4866-8a58-9629a2f11acd_zps5185eb32.png

Thanks for this....I too have the pumpkin house from previous events..if this is all the grand pumpkin does...then I'll pass!
  • Determined82
    97 posts
    edited October 2014
    I got the Grand Pumpkin anyway as its kinda nice looking and the got a Milhouse Quest with it, if you have the resources then it's just nice to have. Only had to craft Hugo n Spooky House otherwise
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    dont forget Milhouse-Linus job with it. it's adorable
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    My forest/farm area is getting awfully crowded. I'm not sure where I can even put the grand pumpkin if I get it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.