EA Forums - Banner

Getting the Trick-or-Treat task to loop WITHOUT opening bags

Sorry, but you have to complete the current task before you can start it again. You'll either have open enough bags to complete it, or hunt them down. If you don't want to open bags yet, you might want to try character find function at town hall.

Replies

• Khodro
    707 posts
    edited October 2014
    Not possible. Just count how many trick or treaters you find.

10 freemium kids.
    18 premium (including witch marge and greta)

If you don't reach the numbers, then you missed someone.
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited October 2014
    I ignore the task & just cycle through the character finder (the button in the upper left) to make sure I re-task all of the kids. The trick-or-treat task doesn't seem to add up right, anyway. I'd be afraid of missing some. You don't have to task everyone if you don't want to...just keep hitting the button until you get to the next kid, then stop when you've cycled around. To me it seems faster than using the census in the town hall.

The task won't restart without opening bags, but if you're just using it to find the kids, there are other options.
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    It makes finding the kids so much easier as I try to maintain a 3x per day schedule. For me it is worth opening the bags.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I've been opening enough bags to finish the task and saving the rest. I think I'll have a nice little stockpile by Halloween.
  • 4junk3000
    5339 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I've been opening enough bags to finish the task and saving the rest. I think I'll have a nice little stockpile by Halloween.

Exactly.

You only need open 10 bags to reset the task. But we get plenty more bags than that if you have 10 kids T or T'ing.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!