Has anyone built the moon bounce?

its after Easy A questline
cm6S6.jpg
cm6Re.jpg

Replies

• barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I put mine behind the Preparatory School, based from this image of the school:Springfield_prep.png

c21b486b-8674-4f3a-a634-8b2116dcca2a_zpsb5507329.png
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Awesome thanks! Maybe I'll start it tonight. I'm doing pretty good on ray guns so I think I can sacrifice Nelson for a little bit
  • ZennGlenn
    1670 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I put mine behind the Preparatory School, based from this image of the school:Springfield_prep.png

Noticed the new bouncy addition when visiting ya neiboreeno...
    Where are the funky colored tents from?
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    ZennGlenn wrote:

Noticed the new bouncy addition when visiting ya neiboreeno...
    Where are the funky colored tents from?

Whacking Day tents :D
  • ZennGlenn
    1670 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ahhhhh, W-Day; just before my time here 8)
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited October 2014
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    Ahhhhh, W-Day; just before my time here 8)

Yeah, those Whacking Day tents look excellent with the Moon Room. I like your overall design there quite a bit, Barry. Lucky that you still had some Whacking Day stalls to use available.

I haven't purchased Greta and the Prep School, yet, but I like what you have done. I'll need to redesign an area for it, but after this event most likely.
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    I like your overall design there quite a bit, Barry.

giphy.gif
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited October 2014
    Whats that golden ticket on top?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11365 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    ticket to "buy". if you click on it you'll see the menu i posted
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The whacking day tents do fit nicely :) there are so many great decorations that I never got that I wish I had :( but enough of my whining. Looks awesome!
  • LukeCBrennan
    6 posts
    edited November 2014
    So in my list of tasks pulled down by clicking the golden ticket, Willie still appears it seems as tho he's locked to until "one small bounce for man pt. 2" which I think I completed... Is this the case for anyone else? Anyway, not that I want to bounce Willie really, but I don't like having the option locked.
  • fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited November 2014
    Willie is locked for me too. I like the moon bounce but I don't understand it - what am I gaining over standard 4 hour mission?

Side note, the moon bounce can be placed on the Squidport, so mine is there for now. :)
  • exvaxman960
    203 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Willy is locked for me as well.
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    MonicaL9 wrote:
    The whacking day tents do fit nicely :) Looks awesome!

Thank you! :D
  • pvrooden1024
    142 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    fraudelong wrote:
    I like the moon bounce but I don't understand it - what am I gaining over standard 4 hour mission?

It gives Ralph a 4 hour task (of sorts).
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts
    edited November 2014
    So in my list of tasks pulled down by clicking the golden ticket, Willie still appears it seems as tho he's locked to until "one small bounce for man pt. 2" which I think I completed... Is this the case for anyone else? Anyway, not that I want to bounce Willie really, but I don't like having the option locked.

I've got the same problem. I completed the first part of One Small Bounce for Man, but the second part never activated. This was way back towards the beginning/middle of THOH, and everyone has been free numerous times. All the kids I have are available to bounce, but Willie's job remains locked saying that it requires OSBFM pt 2.

I pretty much gave up on it because it seems pointless anyways, and it didn't hold up my progress going forward into the Freddy Quimby quest line.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited November 2014
    Nine9Nines wrote:

I've got the same problem. I completed the first part of One Small Bounce for Man, but the second part never activated. This was way back towards the beginning/middle of THOH, and everyone has been free numerous times. All the kids I have are available to bounce, but Willie's job remains locked saying that it requires OSBFM pt 2.

I pretty much gave up on it because it seems pointless anyways, and it didn't hold up my progress going forward into the Freddy Quimby quest line.

Same here! That quest part never triggered for me either, plus it a shame you can only send one kid there at a time :?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I remember sending Willie on the "One Small Bounce Pt. 2" quest, but it's STILL locked and saying I need to complete the quest. I think there's a bug that EA should address.

Meanwhile, I use it to give Ralph a 4-hour task.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    why does it not bounce?!

it should animate when a kid is in there
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    why does it not bounce?!

it should animate when a kid is in there

Mine seems to bounce whenever it feels like it. Sometimes it bounces when there is a kid in there for a bit and then stops half way through the task. Other times I don't have anyone assigned to it and it's bouncing away. I don't get it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!