EA Forums - Banner

second squidport entrance?

Not to my knowledge, though it would be nice, I'm trying to build a sort of harbour area. :D

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited October 2014
    No two entrances were released for the game which only leaves one other option, which as a forum we are not allowed to discuss
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited October 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    No two entrances were released for the game which only leaves one other option, which as a forum we are not allowed to discuss

:-o the H word :wink:
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    :wink: Ah gotcha.

So c'mon EA how about the Airport and Harbour so often seen in Simpsons episodes.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Unless it's another texture glitch... I had a Frink's lab farm not too long ago.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited October 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Happy? :wink::lol:
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

hinkey,healthy,hairy,hula,hunk,hello,hop,horse,house,horn,hill,and hick :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited October 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

hinkey,healthy,hairy,hula,hunk,hello,hop,horse,house,horn,hill,and hick :mrgreen:

Jim-Carrey-Oh-Yea-Gif-In-Ace-Ventura-Pet-Detective.gif

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • ZennGlenn
    1765 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The H word is of course... Halloween :!: :mrgreen:
  • Annathewicked
    4721 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    ZennGlenn wrote:

You guessed the secret word!!!
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • redec69
    185 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    If you regularly play with both an ithingy as well as an android device you do get a lot of the 'once-only' prizes twice (once on each device). In fact alot of the time it's quite reliable - as soon as you get a special item on your one device, place it then shut down the app and switch to the other device...a lot of the time you will get it again. I have gotten quite a few prizes twice this way.
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited October 2014
    Hacker. Report them.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    hughejars wrote:
    :wink: Ah gotcha.

So c'mon EA how about the Airport and Harbour so often seen in Simpsons episodes.

:thumbup:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    redec69 wrote:
    If you regularly play with both an ithingy as well as an android device you do get a lot of the 'once-only' prizes twice (once on each device). In fact alot of the time it's quite reliable - as soon as you get a special item on your one device, place it then shut down the app and switch to the other device...a lot of the time you will get it again. I have gotten quite a few prizes twice this way.
    yes but you cant place 2 sp entrances anyway
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • TADAKACOOKIE
    30 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    redec69 wrote:

This one has two placed, one at each end of a very long Sp, if I could get screen grab of it all I would :( must say it looks kinda nice
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Would be nice, but it's totally unnecessary since the characters walk right across the water anytime it suits them. :shock:
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    Ding!Ding!Ding! You are the weiner! Collect your gremaiien!
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    redec69 wrote:
    It is like the ones that have a second SVT or lemon tree in inventory! A un H'ed game can't place the item!
  • redec69
    185 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ahh gotcha...I've never gotten a dupe I couldn't place...but I've just gotten things like snake rocks and twirl'n'hurl type things
  • lauriegator
    306 posts
    edited October 2014
    redec69 wrote:
    Ahh gotcha...I've never gotten a dupe I couldn't place...but I've just gotten things like snake rocks and twirl'n'hurl type things

My only double is the church/heck house. It says I have 2 in storage and I have placed 2 in my SF... Does anyone else have this?
  • smohqy
    2110 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Harpua.

Don't mind me, I just saw two Phish shows this weekend.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.