EA Forums - Banner

Copter prize requirement changed? Edit, was being stupid, has not changed

I think you are looking wrong. 5000 is for the last gold bag

Replies

• HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, mine is still 7100 for the copter. The last gold bag was 4850, I believe.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Maybe im wrong? But it looks like 4850 will earn me the copter, im thinking thia because only that has a lock on- doesn't that meanni earned the rest?
    Maybe im just being incredibly stupid
    actually i just noticed the arrow, im being stupid and blind :)
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ya, I made that mistake during the first phase. The gold and blue circle are somewhat confusing. I'm not sure why they have the blue circle. There is really no need for it.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    It's kind of surprising how many people are not able to figure the prize system out.
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    Maybe im wrong? But it looks like 4850 will earn me the copter, im thinking thia because only that has a lock on- doesn't that meanni earned the rest?

Lol, it has happened to a lot of us, so don't worry, the important thing is you are still on track.
  • annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    L_B_123XD wrote:

There's an arrow in that picture? :?:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    L_B_123XD wrote:

There's an arrow in that picture? :?:
    Well not an arrow as sorts I suppose, that triangle thing above get it now though
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Wait, what??
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Wait, what??

Nothing. OP made a mistake.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!