EA Forums - Banner

Your Ghost Stories and Scary Stories

ax0n01
2385 posts Member
Here's something spooky that has happened (repeatedly) to me IRL:

I believe that I had a ghost follow me around for awhile a few years back. Often when I would go out for sushi/teriyaki, when served hot tea, my little cup of tea would move all by itself. Even if I were dining with someone else, only my cup would move. (Not the cup of any other diner.)

The cup didn't float, drain itself or anything super crazy/scary like that. ALL BY ITSELF, it would just move centimeters or almost inches at a time. Why would it do this? Why would a cup of tea drag itself slowly around the table? I think was being followed. Not the scariest thing, but super-creepy, super-eerie.

Also this would happen specifically in a Japanese-type restaurant - not Chinese, Korean, etc. This has happened to me in Washington and California - two states, various cities - I've lived for almost the past decade.

(If I knew how to post videos from my old iPhone 3g, I would share it with you peeps.)

Replies

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    TFor a few years me and my bf lived in his gran's house while she was in a nursing home. One night we both got a chill and laughed that maybe it was a ghost, the next morning his dad rang and told him she had died last night.

A few days later, I went upstairs and at the end of the corridor was a spare room which is completely empty, no one ever went in there because we had no need. anyway, the door was closed but the light was on. I asked my bf if he had been in there, which of course he hadn't because we never did, so I told him why and we both freaked out a bit (but laughed at the same time).

That same night we went to bed and my bf was ahead of me on the stairs and said "I'm being serious but did you put a light on in our room?" I went upstairs and the light on the far side of the room had been turned on, so that freaked us out again!

A year or so later my bf actually saw a guy walk across the upstairs hallway and into one of the bedrooms! That scared the hell out of me every time I needed the toilet in the middle of the night lol!

That house was very creepy, I was glad when we moved!
  • Dexterslab32
    83 posts
    edited November 2014
    I know that we're now out of the Halloween season, I missed this thread and wanted to share a few of the experiences I've had.

The very first apartment I moved into on my own was haunted. My (now ex) wife and I had quite a few strange experiences.

So when we first moved in, I was stationed at a military base near the apartment, my wife lived 400 miles north of me and finally decided to move down to where I was so we could start our life together. I took a bus from the base to the apartment and started getting it together while she drove down with her stuff. As I was unpacking the boxes that we already had there I saw someone peek around the corner in the kitchen like they were watching me load the dishwasher. I saw it happen a couple of times and kept trying to tell myself I was tired....

After we'd gotten everything settled in, the first weekend in the apartment I got woken up because I felt someone staring at me. As I looked around I saw someone standing in the doorway to our bedroom staring at us as we slept. To me it looked like a troll, I'm not really sure how to describe it. It turned and slowly walked into the living room. I woke my wife up and said that something was in the house. I checked the living room and didn't see anything and the door was locked so I went back to bed. Later that morning she woke me up telling me that there was a shadow watching her from our bedroom window.

We had two kittens, they would routinely be locked in the bathroom cabinets that had child latches on them. They would also randomly hiss at nothing that we could see.

One day I got sent home early from work because I was sick. I was watching tv on the couch and trying to rest. At some point I saw a man standing next to the tv with his arms outstretched. The primary problem I had was that he had no eyes. It scared me to the point that I threw the blanket over my head and prayed that he would go away.

I've also worked as a tour guide at the Winchester Mystery House and had quite a few creepy experiences in the Mansion. I don't want to blow up the thread so I'll post the experiences I had there later.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I know that we're now out of the Halloween season, I missed this thread and wanted to share a few of the experiences I've had.

The very first apartment I moved into on my own was haunted. My (now ex) wife and I had quite a few strange experiences.

So when we first moved in, I was stationed at a military base near the apartment, my wife lived 400 miles north of me and finally decided to move down to where I was so we could start our life together. I took a bus from the base to the apartment and started getting it together while she drove down with her stuff. As I was unpacking the boxes that we already had there I saw someone peek around the corner in the kitchen like they were watching me load the dishwasher. I saw it happen a couple of times and kept trying to tell myself I was tired....

After we'd gotten everything settled in, the first weekend in the apartment I got woken up because I felt someone staring at me. As I looked around I saw someone standing in the doorway to our bedroom staring at us as we slept. To me it looked like a troll, I'm not really sure how to describe it. It turned and slowly walked into the living room. I woke my wife up and said that something was in the house. I checked the living room and didn't see anything and the door was locked so I went back to bed. Later that morning she woke me up telling me that there was a shadow watching her from our bedroom window.

We had two kittens, they would routinely be locked in the bathroom cabinets that had child latches on them. They would also randomly hiss at nothing that we could see.

One day I got sent home early from work because I was sick. I was watching tv on the couch and trying to rest. At some point I saw a man standing next to the tv with his arms outstretched. The primary problem I had was that he had no eyes. It scared me to the point that I threw the blanket over my head and prayed that he would go away.

I've also worked as a tour guide at the Winchester Mystery House and had quite a few creepy experiences in the Mansion. I don't want to blow up the thread so I'll post the experiences I had there later.

:shock: Sounds really scary! Bet you were glad when you moved out of that place!
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    When i was like fifteen years old, i was laying bed and saw a man entering the room. Wearing a dark long coat, dark hat, boots... Walked around my bed and back outside. When i woke up in the morning, my mom said she had seen the same man worh the coat, boots, hat walking in her room.

One year later....

We read in X factor magazine ( mag about supernatural things) about a man in a black coat, hat, boots that visits you during the night, possibly alien origins :?
  • Dexterslab32
    83 posts
    edited November 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    We read in X factor magazine ( mag about supernatural things) about a man in a black coat, hat, boots that visits you during the night, possibly alien origins :?

That is super creepy! I will have to look into this x-factor magazine it sounds quite interesting to me.

I had never been so happy to leave that apartment than when I did!!!
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    When i was like fifteen years old, i was laying bed and saw a man entering the room. Wearing a dark long coat, dark hat, boots... Walked around my bed and back outside. When i woke up in the morning, my mom said she had seen the same man worh the coat, boots, hat walking in her room.

One year later....

How weird!

You don't think it was Elian or one of his people do you? :shock:
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:

One year later....

How weird!

That is very much a possibility :-o
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:

One year later....

How weird!

:lol: Did you hear clogs when the guy walked in? That may have been a clue! :P
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:

One year later....

How weird!

I heard *honk honk* and thought his nose was red.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:

One year later....

How weird!

That definitely sounds like you were visited by an Elian alien of some sort :shock:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:

One year later....

How weird!

That definitely sounds like you were visited by an Elian alien of some sort :shock:

Nah, that was my mate. I always leave a fresh fish behind the radiator on my nightly visits.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:

One year later....

How weird!

Nah, that was my mate. I always leave a fresh fish behind the radiator on my nightly visits.

Nice calling card! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!