EA Forums - Banner

Two hover copter

Awesome!
I'm still 250ish short of getting it.
Might want to make sure you leave them both out in play, incase stuff starts disappearing out of storage like it did after the last event.

Replies

• hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    This is a repeatable glitch for event items. Switching devices right after winning something gets you two.

I have 2 of the whacking day statue
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I might upload TSTO on my phone just to try this out.
  • RobbieGrs
    328 posts
    edited October 2014
    Sweet !!
  • oikledavid783
    76 posts
    edited October 2014
    I came on here to talk about the same thing. I went from my tablet to my phone and now I have two Hover-Copters.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    And I forgot to do it :oops:

I did happen to get town Catapults during the **** event though :lol:
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    This sounds wonderful. How do I do this? I have multiple devices, so it seems it's possible for me.? I'm probably going to win hovercopter today, but will delay it until I'm sure how this works.

Say I'm signed on to my android and get the notice that I just won ... Do I click to accept it? Or do I just sign in on the other device before I click anything? Do I log out of the first device, or just not touch anything, sign on to the second device, override the warnings that I'm signed onto another device? Is it better if I use an iOS for the second device? I have 3 androids and an iOS ( ... Brief pause while my mother spins in her grave ... )

ANY suggestions would be helpful. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited October 2014

Log into you game on one device. Collect the copter. Scan around your town a little bit (say 30 seconds to a minute) so the game can sync. ( I wouldn't recommend sync'ing the game by going to friends page) After you wait a little bit. Close the game via home button on your device. Now log into you game with the other device and hope you get the second prize. It doesn't work every time though. Good luck
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited October 2014

Log into you game on one device. Collect the copter. Scan around your town a little bit (say 30 seconds to a minute) so the game can sync. ( I wouldn't recommend sync'ing the game by going to friends page) After you wait a little bit. Close the game via home button on your device. Now log into you game with the other device and hope you get the second prize. It doesn't work every time though. Good luck

Thank you. Maybe it'll work ... :)
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    That's very cool. I got redundant items from Stonecutters but can't use them.
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Nice! This happened to me with the Hot Air Balloon during the Clash of Clones event. Using two different devices sometimes pays off!
  • GreasedWilly
    67 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Jealous, but glad I have the knowledge on how to capture & double an item next time.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Igcognita wrote:
    I might upload TSTO on my phone just to try this out.

Surely you mean "download." :lol:
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I don't even know where to put the one yet, let alone 2....but cool for you though!!
  • frogmommy15
    77 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    That was a nifty tip - thanks OP :mrgreen:
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    This is worth bumping. I am now the proud owner of 2 hover copters! Thanks!
  • Smilee306
    278 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Hooray for the forums!
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I tried it but it didn't work. No biggie. I am a Happy Little Camper with just one. As direwolf said above, it doesn't always work. Oh, well. :)
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Pokelon wrote:
    I don't even know where to put the one yet, let alone 2....but cool for you though!!

:D ditto. I don't even want the one I have.
  • davidd4949
    22 posts
    edited October 2014
    I'm going to try this, I have a town that has some Stonecutters duplicates showing in the inventory but if I try to place them I get the message you have already placed this item.

Getting close, less than 11hours to go and I need 300 rayguns (Raygun also happens to be the model of my K2 snowboard).

GO GIANTS, WORLD SERIES CHAMPS AGAIN
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited October 2014

I got 2 hover copters as well and yes it doesnt work every time.

this glitch started during the whacking day event.

I got 2 sets of snake rocks with that glitch during that event by mistake and then figured it out and used it to get 2 of every whack box at the end of the event.

then during Last Xmas i got 2 elf houses with the same glitch

Last Halloween i got 2 of the Twirl n hurl ride for krustyland and i tried for 2 ancient burial grounds but it didn't work.

during clash of clones i really wanted 2 balloons or 2 catapults but it didn't work for each of them.
    it only worked for the arc of the stone covenant but it does not allow me to place the second one in my town and it is stuck in my inventory.

So it works sometimes and not others and it will never work for characters or skins.
    it is just decorations and it doesn't always work.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!