EA Forums - Banner

Why Are People Hoarding Bags?

People who don't want to get the hoovercopter just hoard them so they got a bigger headstart at fase 3 for ubo skin

Replies

• ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Tappers may not want the prize (s) in stage two, so to stockpile for stage three makes sense in that respect.
  • xLiMiiiTzx
    45 posts
    edited October 2014
    I've been hoarding for a while. I couldn't care less if I get the copter or not (but I should still get it). To me its just another pointless decoration that will sit in my inventory as soon as I get it, just like all the walls and human test subject. Will have well over 200 bags when the third part starts so its worth it for me
  • jjnag1971
    211 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Tappers may not want the prize (s) in stage two, so to stockpile for stage three makes sense in that respect.

To each their own. But there is many a slip twixt the cup and the lip.

Thanks, ShadyLady.

4vipkz.gif
  • PiperWyatt
    165 posts
    edited October 2014
    I need 600 ray guns,and I have a little less then 2 days to get those, which should be easy. I have hoarded almost 200 bags and eggs, and 7 ammo (i keep accidentaly hitting the ufo's). Why? Because i do not need the ray guns from it, and i'd rather get the DNA instead, which I do need. I will open bags if, by the time the counter almost reaches zero, i dont have the chopter yet. But with 1 neighbourround to go and a little under 2 days, it should be easy peasy.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Now you get ray guns in the bags. I don't need anymore ray guns. Thursday it will change into dna strings. That way i get a head start in gathering dna strings
  • mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Now you get ray guns in the bags. I don't need anymore ray guns. Thursday it will change into dna strings. That way i get a head start in gathering dna strings
    Exactly this, if you can get enough guns to the copter and still hoard bags, why wouldn't you?

Little point to going over 7100 guns when you can get just over that and get a jump start on the third phase.
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited October 2014
    Right now I'm only opening the 10 bags I need for each cycle of the trick or treat children's revolving quest. Last night I had over 50 of the bronze bags. I start with the gold, then do silver and finish with bronze opening just 10. I get more bags than I need tapping the aliens and from the kids. I am ahead with the ray guns so I am on track to get the last prize, I am currently over 6000 as of last night. There is nothing else I need to craft right now, I have at least one of everything I can craft multiple times, the spooky walls and HTS I have received from treat bags so I haven't even bothered crafting those. When the new cycle starts I will start opening my bags en mass
  • roxypup
    313 posts
    edited October 2014
    I've been hoarding bags almost since Ray guns started, and I think I'm going to get the hover copter without even having to open any of them. I'm getting super close. I'll have a great head start in the next round.
  • frogmommy15
    77 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Nitsujdark wrote:
    Right now I'm only opening the 10 bags I need for each cycle of the trick or treat children's revolving quest.

Do you need to open 10 bags in order to send the kids back out to Trick or Treat? All of my kids finish at the same time - can I send them out again without opening any bags at all? Or are you opening 10 bags each cycle to keep the looped quest running for the money and xp?
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I think it's a clever thing to do and to me it only makes sense. If you've got everything or will get everything, what's the point of using them when you can save them and get the new currency?
  • joeythelemur714
    178 posts
    edited October 2014
    Nitsujdark wrote:
    Right now I'm only opening the 10 bags I need for each cycle of the trick or treat children's revolving quest.

Do you need to open 10 bags in order to send the kids back out to Trick or Treat? All of my kids finish at the same time - can I send them out again without opening any bags at all? Or are you opening 10 bags each cycle to keep the looped quest running for the money and xp?

No need to open bags to continue Trick or Treating. You just won't be able to use the task to find the kids. When you see they're done, just reassign the task straight away. The little bit of $ and XP from finishing the task isn't really worth it.
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I started hoarding maybe a little too early, but in truth, not fussed about the final prize for this stage and definitely want the final prize for the next. I actually needed the boost I got from hoarding last time around so makes sense to do it again.
  • Mclovvinn
    12 posts
    edited October 2014
    I started hoarding a couple days ago, not really fussed on getting the copter but definitely want the phase 3 prize!
  • cbratushesky
    144 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I have the copter so there's no need for the extra ray guns in the bags.
  • princesspea2
    9 posts
    edited October 2014
    I have just over 100 bags waiting on phase 3 I finished phase 2 yesterday morning without any donut purchase
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!