EA Forums - Banner

Witch Marge - why the love?

On top of the fact that she cuts crops by 4hrs each. She is also the only adult character that can trick or treat.

And if that's still not enough, she also has some cool visual tasks & a cool storyline.

Replies

• bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I think I read in another thread that her storyline (and Devil Flanders') has been cut this year.

Cutting crop time could be valuable for racking up experience points, though. Can she do it multiple times for each crop?
  • roxypup
    313 posts
    edited October 2014
    Some of our events have started with a crop task, so this would be a way to cut your waiting time in half :D
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    roxypup wrote:
    Some of our events have started with a crop task, so this would be a way to cut your waiting time in half :D

That's true. It's always hard to wait when there's a long task to start an event.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited October 2014
    She has some cool animated tasks, the crop speeding thing is good. When Halloween is over, im gonna use her to speed up triffids and xp farm.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    She has some cool animated tasks, the crop speeding thing is good. When Halloween is over, im gonna use her to speed up triffids and xp farm.

it'll be tougher because of the bonus level xp but if your gonna xp farm the best way is to buy and sell bloodmobiles they give about 13,200 XP without a multiplier
  • 74hands
    450 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Speaking of XP, the Classy Girls Strip Club, while expensive at an eye-watering 1.2m, also gives 120,000 XP
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Three amazing visible tasks

2014102908082700.jpg

2014102908112200.jpg
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited October 2014

2014102908082700.jpg

2014102908112200.jpg

Annette, I am not seeing your avatar or images posted anymore :? **** edit please forget that note, somehow I see them now... :oops:

On another note I would add that on top of being cool her tasks pay the same as a premium character.
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Because she looks hot undressed in my head.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I rarely do crops, but I like collecting character skins. There were I few skipped out on such as the Shadow Knight Bart one because it was ridiculously overpriced. I also skipped out on Ninja Homer and Gorgeous Grandpa during the Yard sale only because I was strapped for donuts.
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Because she looks hot undressed in my head.

:D

2014102908082700.jpg

2014102908112200.jpg

I like her determined look whooshing about on the broomstick in the first pic!
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I love Witch Marge, I bought her last year and don't regret it for a minute. Her speeding up crop task came in so handy at Valentine's when we were growing roses and I love to see her flying around town. :)
  • DanceApocalyptic
    247 posts
    edited October 2014
    Marge has very few skins, and at least one premium skin is good for any character if you can swing it.

Plus it was such a cool segment in the show! Plus Marge gets to be sinister (notice her sound bites are tailored to her Witch Persona while in costume).

Plus, I don't know... it's just fun? :mrgreen:

ETA:

Plus it's a "cheap" premium skin, so hey.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    She comes with a decoration with an OK multiplier, and as a skin she has great visuals. Plus helping earn gold and silver treat bags is a big bonus.
  • Parkin76
    112 posts
    edited October 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    She comes with a decoration with an OK multiplier, and as a skin she has great visuals. Plus helping earn gold and silver treat bags is a big bonus.

Agree. Plus it's a cool look to Marge with the green. I bought her and was thinking of buying that other Halloween woman but she disappeared from the store.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.