EA Forums - Banner

can we talk, Mods?

you know this post will be removed too right?
anyway its clearly stated in the rules that you cant talk about it or post screens of it

Replies

• JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Since this topic will be deleted in less than 5 minutes:

I'M THE BEST! I'M THE GREATEST!!! GO ME GO ME! I'M BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE HERE! JOSH SHERER IS YOUR GOD, KING, LORD, AND SAVIOR! WORSHIP ME BECAUSE I'M A FAMOUS CELEBRITY AND AM BETTER THAN YOU ALL!!!!
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ayy lmao
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:

I'M THE BEST! I'M THE GREATEST!!! GO ME GO ME! I'M BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE HERE! JOSH SHERER IS YOUR GOD, KING, LORD, AND SAVIOR! WORSHIP ME BECAUSE I'M A FAMOUS CELEBRITY AND AM BETTER THAN YOU ALL!!!!

Attention [email protected] Nothing new there. :lol:
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:

What's an attention whare?
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    TC, my topics and posts stay because I'm just so much better than you at life.
  • vic147
    624 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Lol, in before the lock! :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:

bahaha that's funny :lol::mrgreen:
  • barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:

You are lord of the idiots.
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    It'll never be locked. Why? Because I'M AMAZING AND AM FAMOUS!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    - Any form of callouts, insults, trolling, or incitement is not allowed and will be actioned. This includes the discussion of moderators or moderator actions.

i got badly shout at for doing so and i regret it. better not do that mate
    JoshSherer wrote:

people still dont get Josh's trolling. man people are slow (no offense here)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:

You're one of my biggest fans. Still angry that I charged you $2000 for my autograph I see.
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm actually surprised this topic is still here.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

You're one of my biggest fans. Still angry that I charged you $2000 for my autograph I see.
    hey you charged me 2001$ i'm angry now :twisted:
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    So I got a pm from someone telling me a reply I made to their post was deleted...

Are mods really deleting posts for the mere use of the word Hack or Hacking? I assume that's why it was deleted. I didnt endorse it, merely stated one of my neighbours appears to have done it.

This seems UTTERLY INSANE, especially considering the number of space wasting, idiotic posts "josh" routinely gets away with.

Anyway, that's all. Dont wanna be one of those nut jobs going on about free speech and bug brother and Obama's America, but deletion of a post for simply using a word seems zealous bordering on power mad, which may just be the smallest amount of power ive ever seen go to someone's head.

I am not a MOD but I know how the system works. MODs are compelled to stay within the rules of EA's terms and forum rules. If you breach them they have the right to remove your post no questions asked. But they should also out of manners send you a personal PM explaining the reason for the removal of said post. But they do not have to do so. All you will usually get is a PM generated by the system to tell you the post was removed. So if you breach the rules then be prepared for the post to be removed. That is just how it is. :-)

EDIT you are also not allowed to post posts like this questioning there actions
    Yep. That about sums it up.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'd like to hear more about the bug brother.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Why is job so famous in this forum, I only heard from him this week
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.