EA Forums - Banner

Stacked odds on prizes?

i got at least 5 of them, and have gotten some last year so it's not that ;)

Replies

• sugarpuffi
    87 posts
    edited October 2014
    out of the hundreds and thousands of bags i opened, i only got 1 test subject but 3 walls.
  • HerrTriggerrz
    166 posts
    edited October 2014
    9 spooky walls , 2 Rigelian shrubs, and NO Test Subjects that I really want badly, of course , so it wont drop for me .
  • jamcec720
    77 posts
    edited October 2014
    several walls here 2 shrubs and no human test subject it appears you got my test subjects and I got your walls
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The odds for all 3 are minuscule (apparently <1% each).

I've got 3 walls (came as a single "set" in a bag), 4 HTS and 4 bushes, so 9 "wins" all up.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The odds for everyone is the same for each treat bag, some players have been extremely lucky and won multiples of every prize and others are missing certain prizes. Just give it time, eventually you will get lucky.
  • Smilee306
    278 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I got 12 walls, 1 bush, and no human test subjects, which I really wanted too. Weird on the stats, thank you for that number.
  • rsava2449
    121 posts
    edited October 2014
    6 walls, 4 human test subjects and 3 bushes and I've opened thousands of bags as well. I would rather have more bushes. I don't need four human test subjects.
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    2 shrubs, 2 Test Subjects, and maybe 8 or 9 walls. No idea how bags I've opened, but it's a lot. :D:D
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited October 2014
    Yes, I had many spooky walls before this event (maybe 20). So far I've received at least 12 in gift bags (3 at a time), as well as 5 bushes and 2 specimens.
  • vic147
    624 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I've won them 3 times, 4 regilian shrubs, and only 2 Human Test Subjects.
  • LastMinuteG
    71 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I think I have 15 walls, 2 human test subjects and 5 bushes, been fairly lucky with these.
  • NitroniumSilver
    145 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I've gotten about two test subjects, two bushes and six walls
  • oikledavid783
    76 posts
    edited October 2014
    Got 3 Walls, 2 Human Test Subjects, and 3 Regellian Shrubs. Haven't had to craft them and will never need to.
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    One human test subject, no shrubs, and no walls. I felt lucky getting the one test subject but from the sounds of it, I haven't been so luck after all. I didn't even realize until this thread that you could get walls. The only wall I have is the one I crafted early on, not realizing I was wasting treats.
  • gowifb97
    13 posts
    edited October 2014
    I am a freemium player, have played consistently every day since the event started. Only gotten 3 human test subjects and no walls and no shrubs :(
  • Elimum
    78 posts
    edited October 2014
    Test subjects as far as the eye can see. Only 1 lonely shrub, not even enough to cross pollinate.
  • mattderes
    133 posts
    edited October 2014
    Okay, it seems that it's just a coincidence that I haven't found any walls yet. I wouldn't mind a few more of the shrubs; they're pretty neat looking. But I don't need any more of the human specimens. After the event is over, the three I've got could be put near Frink's lab, I guess, but I don't think I'll need any more than that!
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited October 2014
    mattderes wrote:
    Okay, it seems that it's just a coincidence that I haven't found any walls yet. I wouldn't mind a few more of the shrubs; they're pretty neat looking. But I don't need any more of the human specimens. After the event is over, the three I've got could be put near Frink's lab, I guess, but I don't think I'll need any more than that!

Yeah, I've only gotten 1 shrub. Would LOVE a few more. 1 test subject, 9 walls, and 5 or 6 donuts.
  • johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2014
    I've only gotten one hts and i would really like a few more without wasting craftables. Oh well. At least I got one.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • eltoncc
    550 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I have 2 hts, 4 shrubs and 3 walls, which I think is not bad. And 6 or 7 donuts plus 30 from a ufo.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.