EA Forums - Banner

When did TSTO take over your life?

Prev1
August 24th.

Replies

• mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Not sure the exact date, but it was within the week it was re-released, have not missed a day since, but now I am not the hourly player I was, completely maxed out with a 10 x 11 grid. After the update I will redesign.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    <-- Whenever that side bar says I joined this forum. :wink:
  • Wait4lt
    196 posts
    edited December 2012
    Don't know the exact date, I'm guessing 3 months ago, been hooked ever since.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2012
    Since the moment the game was released!! On my second version of the game but still addicted like MAD!!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited December 2012
    I sold my soul to this game in August. I don't think I can cut a deal to get it back anymore.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    The first time offered in Canada, I think it was end of February. Seems so long ago, who can remember.
    As of now it is not taking over my life, it IS my life. Well now, that is sick! :shock:
  • Amazin2u
    215 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    In August after the first tap....<sigh>
  • Bartman6110
    29 posts
    edited December 2012
    Late October, just in time for the Halloween update.
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    March 1st. Haven't missed a day yet.
  • BlueElwood
    148 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Don't know the month, or date just know, I'm hooked! :-)
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    nettangel wrote:
    The first time offered in Canada, I think it was end of February. Seems so long ago, who can remember.
    As of now it is not taking over my life, it IS my life. Well now, that is sick! :shock:

Lol! I couldn't have said it any better.
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    March 2nd 2012.
    I tried to download the ap on the 1st but there were download problems.
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    As soon as I started playing. ;)
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    <-- Whenever that side bar says I joined this forum. :wink:

Same here!
    dromtsul wrote:
    August 24th.

Twins!
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Burp.
  • rdee22
    77 posts
    edited December 2012
    Started playing in August but the takeover happened in October and it only gets worse
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm not sure exactly when I started playing (probably September/early Oct.), but I was hooked after about 30 minutes. I quickly realized this game would own me, so I shelled out $99.99 right away, and haven't looked back since. This reality was only confirmed in November when I didn't buy the new Call of Duty for the first time ever...I'm satisfied with TSTO!!!
  • Aarann
    12 posts
    edited December 2012
    Take over my life? You mean this isn't reality... Oh... :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm not sure exactly when I started playing (probably September/early Oct.), but I was hooked after about 30 minutes. I quickly realized this game would own me, so I shelled out $99.99 right away, and haven't looked back since. This reality was only confirmed in November when I didn't buy the new Call of Duty for the first time ever...I'm satisfied with TSTO!!!

Same thing happened to me. I was addicted like 12 minutes after I downloaded the game on my iPad, bought the boatload of donuts the next day, and have so far spent $170 on donuts. That may sound like a lot but, like you, I haven't purchased an Xbox game since starting TSTO. As of today, I've saved about $55 playing TSTO instead of buying one new Xbox game per month.

TL;DR - I like tapping my pad more than playing with my joystick...
  • albert2k
    271 posts
    edited December 2012
    Around august 28
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.