EA Forums - Banner

Could the Ghost Pirate Airship presage the Monorail?

Yeah, like that it will cause the trains to drive straight through the King Homer Skyscraper, escalator to nowhere, the Devil's anvil, Mt. Carlmore etc.

A ghost ship can easily do that, but for a physical train that's a big challenge.

Replies

• thatdonald845
    1588 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    jankrohn wrote:
    Yeah, like that it will cause the trains to drive straight through the King Homer Skyscraper, escalator to nowhere, the Devil's anvil, Mt. Carlmore etc.

A ghost ship can easily do that, but for a physical train that's a big challenge.

Not if the Monorail is directly above existing roads. Nothing can be built on the roads at present.
  • Jonbo298
    10 posts
    edited October 2014
    jankrohn wrote:

Not if the Monorail is directly above existing roads. Nothing can be built on the roads at present.

You can place the road blocks/barriers on roads.
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    i think if they just gave us a small broken portion of the monorail, it would be great....
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    awez1 wrote:
    i think if they just gave us a small broken portion of the monorail, it would be great....

I think that is what they would do. The flaming rubble. That is what happened in the episode so it would fit in more instead of having a working monorail. All of the talk of tracks and stuff aren't necessary.
  • dhlennon
    133 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I think ea realised earlier in the year this was an over-ambitious idea they can't deliver.. Don't expect them to ever mention monorail again.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    awez1 wrote:

I think that is what they would do. The flaming rubble. That is what happened in the episode so it would fit in more instead of having a working monorail. All of the talk of tracks and stuff aren't necessary.

EA should at least do this. For folks who don't like the idea of the monorail, don't buy it or simply store it in the inventory.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!