EA Forums - Banner

Rigellian Queen or Grand pumpkin

I would say the queen, if she's an actual character with tasks of her own. The grand pumpkin is stationary and just stands up when you tap him.

Replies

• Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited October 2014
    maciejbzow wrote:
    I would say the queen, if she's an actual character with tasks of her own. The grand pumpkin is stationary and just stands up when you tap him.
    she has no quests
  • HerrTriggerrz
    166 posts
    edited October 2014
    Technically Kang has a task "Drink Hilarium" that incorporates her, so yes she does.
  • traceym64
    155 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ok thanks, do you know What kind of rewards are on offer from them both. ?
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited October 2014
    I'd say queen, she's just a decoration (warning: she's quite big) and unlocks a task for one of the aliens plus if you have her you can craft the hut and I think the hut releases mini aliens but I'm not sure if that's been confirmed
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    fluffling wrote:
    I'd say queen, she's just a decoration (warning: she's quite big) and unlocks a task for one of the aliens plus if you have her you can craft the hut and I think the hut releases mini aliens but I'm not sure if that's been confirmed
    3 every 24h
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Smilee306
    278 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    fluffling wrote:
    Has anyone posted a picture of her yet? How much room are we talking?

Edited : Nevermind, found a pic on the GD.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.