Replies

• keithzilla208
    287 posts
    edited October 2014
    1 per action for the first 90 actions
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    As for why - my best guess, prevent friend churning for more currency. I get that. But 90 actions is pathetic with 100 friend list.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited October 2014
    hokieborn wrote:
    As for why - my best guess, prevent friend churning for more currency. I get that. But 90 actions is pathetic with 100 friend list.

No, it's to make the event last, so that people dont get the prizes in a week then spend the rest of the event whining about having nothing to do.
  • Mirality
    251 posts
    edited October 2014
    Look at your friendship meter. If it shows 4 FP or more, you should get strands. If it shows 2 FP or less, you won't. It resets to 10 FP 24h after your first 10 FP tap.
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    hokieborn wrote:

No, it's to make the event last, so that people dont get the prizes in a week then spend the rest of the event whining about having nothing to do.
    That's what I mean by friend churning - if they don't limit the actions per day.....

1 per squish, 3 squishes per town, 100 friends = 300 strings.

Go through your list. drop all friends, find any of the add me threads here, or the other zillion locations, add 100 more people, 300 more strings, rinse repeat.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!