EA Forums - Banner

What Premium Items Have You Bought This Event?

Replies

• Homer807
    267 posts
    edited October 2014
    Completed all previous halloween events so couldnt buy anything other then new stuff!

X2 rigelian tree
    X1 portal
    X1 ghost zapper
    X1 drive in theater
    X1 ghost ship
    Think thats about all u could get for someone who has all the old stuff
  • nosliwmas58
    35 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I was holding off on buying the Bad Dream House to see what would be added, only to find it was removed when the new items got added. Guess I'll be saving the donuts I've earned from this event (93 so far) until at least Christmas.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited October 2014
    When I get 20 donuts from finishing the Halloween quest I'll probably buy the tentacle tree
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Tentacle tree
    Supercollider
    Speeded up Hugo and Haunted house :oops: :oops:

Might get another tree and/or the Raven even though I know I shouldn't: most of the walking decorations I get, end up in storage, even the Spucklers...
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • rpk333236
    224 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Witch Marge
    Ray Gun
    Super Collider
    Bad Dream House
    Booberella

I am still considering the Drive in.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I got the drive in, ray gun and witch marge. I don't think I will get anything else, but I will wait and see if I win any more donuts.
  • aaronpereira
    10 posts
    edited October 2014
    Drive-In
    Ray Gun
    Tentacle Tree
    Witch Marge
    Suzanne the Witch
    Booberella
    Super Collider

Only started playing during the Stonecutters event this year and it was great seeing a lot of these older stuff up for grabs!
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited October 2014
    So far, just Witch Marge, but I also have a lot of the re-released stuff from previous years.
    I definitely want to get the drive in, just waiting to see how many pink sprinklies I'm able to win during the event.
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited October 2014
    Just the ray gun to get Kodos.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I went a little overboard during this event... I found myself with a boatload of donuts and a lot of nice premium content.

Drive-In
    Ray Gun
    Boobarella
    Cemetery
    Gypsy Fortune Teller Shop
    Ancient Burial Ground
    Mausoleum
    Pet Cemetery
    Suzanne
    Portal to Rigel 7
    Tentacle Tree
    Witch Marge
    Supercollider
    Ultrahouse

And now I'm broke, but happy. :mrgreen:

Edit: forgot one.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Drive-In Theater, Springfield Cemetery, Ray Gun, Bad Dream House, Witch Marge, Tentacle Tree, and Super Collider + Black Hole. Thanks to a well-timed Google Play gift card for my birthday plus a generous serving of free donuts from EA during this event!
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • KMonk023
    74 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Tara1qt wrote:
    I picked up Witch Marge and Bad Dream House.. Those two I had to have! Also grabbed a tentacle tree - loved that episode.

Im currently trying to decide about the Super Collider and Black Hole.

If you end up getting the Super Collider, then we will have gotten the exact same items.
  • Kleptomatikk
    2 posts
    edited October 2014
    I've boughten every single premium item this event. Many multiples of some.
  • Kleptomatikk
    54 posts
    edited October 2014
    I've boughten very single item in the event. Multiples of many
  • Doombringer86
    64 posts
    edited October 2014
    Too much to count:

Portal to Rigel 7
    Tentacle tree
    Drive-in theatre
    Ghost ship

• ZennGlenn
    1725 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Woohoo, just about friggin everything :!:
    ...having missed previous Halloweens :roll:
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited October 2014
    Don't blame the people who bought all or most, I think Halloween usually has the best content
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ray Gun
    Witch Marge
    Super collider/black hole

I got the ray gun to get Kodos. I had just started playing a few months before Halloween last year and wasn't sure about spending the doughnuts then so I passed on that and the Witch Marge skin. I just liked the Supercollider and the Black Hole. It was pretty reasonable and I've picked up quite a few free doughnuts this event. :D
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Thank goodness I'm good at hoarding donuts because I just realized that I bought a bunch of premium items this event!

1)Ray Gun
    2) Witch Marge
    3) Drive in Theater
    4) Bad Dream House
    5) Super Collider (okay I haven't bought it yet buy I will hVe it within 5 minutes)

Wasn't going to get the last one but shot down my second 30 donut ufo so thought I would celebrate! Fingers crossed for a 3rd donut UFO later on! :)
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I purchased all the new items, except the Ghost Ship (still debating that purchase). I already had all the re-released items. Don't know how many there was so I can't vote :oops:

If I had enough donuts I would definitely get the ghost ship. Love how awesome it looks. I can understand your debate though, 250 donuts for it is craziness. If it was 100 like the mayflower I would buy it in a heartbear

Edit: Heartbeat not heartbear
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!