EA Forums - Banner

What Premium Items Have You Bought This Event?

Replies

• jennlevi
    70 posts
    edited October 2014
    I've lost track. I'm very depressed that I didn't buy devil Flanders. I've spent so much, I didn't want to spend another 120 with the knowledge that I REALLY wanted super collider and black hole, as well as Bart the raven (if they release that). And I wasn't very interested in the heck house skin. I would have rather had only devil Flanders for a cheaper price. Now I just wish I had bought it. I have a feeling it'll be my most refretted non-purchase. :( someone tell me I'm not missing out on much! I could cry. Or, EA, rerelease them all again? Please?

I do think it would have been wise for them to let them all be available for purchase until a certain SET date, so that we would have known. I think they would have had more sales. Their mistake.
  • o0zoe
    150 posts
    edited October 2014
    I purchased all the new items, except the Ghost Ship (still debating that purchase). I already had all the re-released items. Don't know how many there was so I can't vote :oops:

Same here except I bought the ship. I already had all of the old stuff.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I've bought Witch Marge and the supercollider so far. I'm thinking about the tentacle tree, but I haven't sprung for it yet. (I was kind of hoping we would get one for Halloween, to be honest. Guess I can buy one with the 20 questline donuts.)
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    -2 rigellian portals
    -drive in
    -license
    -booberella
    -bad dream house
    -heck house/devil Flanders
    -witch marge
    -house of evil
    -ghost ship
    -super collider & scary beast (Bowie fans...?)

Free stuff:
    -Hugo
    -grand Pumpkin
    -prizes (x6)
    -queen
    -3 huts
    -make a craft

Spent 700 or so donuts to 1 (ONE) freemium building...I love this game and DON'T MIND spending extra $$ on the game but really EA? 1 free item...would a 2,000,000 count burns castle kill you?

Love the game though...except ****...did that event suck or what?
  • jamcec720
    77 posts
    edited October 2014
    I am techinically a free player but I spent Donuts on witch marge
  • 22steelpaw
    238 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    sojournfan wrote:
    Just the ray gun to get Kodos.
    Oh, so you get Kodos with the ray gun, eh? It's not at all clear from the purchase menu. The inclusion of Kodos might change my mind about it.
    So far all I've bought is the tentacle tree. I did rather have my eye on the wailing wall, but it dropped off the menu while I was still thinking about it. Similarly with the House of Evil, although I probably wouldn't have got this since it was a bit pricy for my budget.
    I have barely got any donuts from this event - none from UFOS, a few from treat bags only.
  • IAmMagical
    27 posts
    edited November 2014
    I bought;
    -Witch Marge
    -Ray Gun
    -Drive In Theater
    -Rigrllian License
    BTW i have space on my freinds list if anybody wnats to add me, full day player and always dropping eggs off in peoples towns:') my on screen name is the same as my user name "IAmMagical"
  • bernie_bkk171
    27 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I bought:

everything of the re-released items
    and every new item.

It's hard to be a completionist... :D
  • Elimum
    78 posts
    edited November 2014
    The super collider and black hole deal (wanted this for ages) thankfully reasonably priced too
    The drive in theater
    Had most of the other stuff from previous Halloween's.
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Drive-in, Bad Dream House, and Ray Gun. Hoping they re release the Victorian space ship and also hope I have enough donuts left for it.
  • Blahhh2014
    19 posts
    edited November 2014
    Witch Marge
    Heck house/devil Flanders
    Drive-in theater
    Springfield cemetery
    Super collider
    House of evil

I was waiting for Halloween... :-)
  • LPNintendoITA
    11556 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Homer807 wrote:
    Completed all previous halloween events so couldnt buy anything other then new stuff!

X2 rigelian tree
    X1 portal
    X1 ghost zapper
    X1 drive in theater
    X1 ghost ship
    Think thats about all u could get for someone who has all the old stuff
    ghost zapper was last year's
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • luckyzl230
    158 posts
    edited November 2014
    Everything!!!! Except the Ghost ship. Can't see 250 doughnuts for something that doesn't give you bonus XP & $$. Still got till Sunday to decided.

Was a freemium player last year and hadn't started playing the very 1st year so if I didn't have it I bought it. I'm poor now :-(
  • LPNintendoITA
    11556 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    luckyzl230 wrote:
    Everything!!!! Except the Ghost ship. Can't see 250 doughnuts for something that doesn't give you bonus XP & $$. Still got till Sunday to decided.

Was a freemium player last year and hadn't started playing the very 1st year so if I didn't have it I bought it. I'm poor now :-(
    it gives you 5% bonus...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    For my second town I got witch marge. My main town nothing :D
  • ladycatlow
    1010 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have bought...so far...

Drive in
    Portal
    Tentacle tree
    Bad dream house
    Super collider+ black hole
    Gingerbread house+ Suzanne the witch
    Witch marge

I was going to get the cemeteries as well, I'd bought the donuts after I'd finished work and only bought the portal and drive in as I was tired so planned on getting them the next day and having a design shift around when I was less tired. Was kinda gutted when I got up and they had gone, wish I'd just bought and placed them randomly but I wasn't expecting them to go so quick! Ahh well, you live and learn!
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Drive-in, tenticle tree and portal

I like the ship, but it is overpriced. If there is nothing new released, I'll pick up a couple more tenticle trees on the last day.
  • Annathewicked
    4717 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Drive in
    Witch marge
    Tentacle tree x2 so far.....
    Boobarella
    Ray gun

Um, I think that's it at this point......

Edit: I have all the stuff that was non-premium in past years.
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited November 2014
    I agree about the ship, it's nice but too expensive, it's not much better than the whale imo
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1140 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    2 things, witch marge and drive in cinema, worth every donut :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!