EA Forums - Banner

How many donuts have you won so far?

No UFOs.

I'd estimate somewhere between 10 and 20 donuts from bags. Wasn't really keeping track.

And I also haven't been keeping track of the usual friend donuts/bonus levels/etc.

Replies

• sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited November 2014
    I'm embarrassed to say that I have no idea. I haven't won any from UFOs but I do get at least a few a day from bags and/or tapping aliens in neighbors towns.
  • o0zoe
    150 posts
    edited November 2014
    66 In total. 60 from UFO, 5 bags, 1 neighbor.
  • Elimum
    78 posts
    edited November 2014
    Not really counting, 90 from ufo's and a decent haul from friends and bags, I'd say probably 120 approximately.
  • roxypup
    313 posts
    edited November 2014
    Not sure but I do know that on Friday morning I was at 0 donuts after buying the super collider and now I have 17!
  • domingak12248
    2 posts
    edited November 2014
    ate agr s? ganhei umas 20 donuts
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Probably about 20 from treat bags, another 30 from neighbor visits.

I am still waiting patiently for 30 donuts from shooting down the space ships :roll:
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'd say around 75 for me. 30 for one UFO, generally 1 or 2 per day from neighbors, and either 18 or 20 from treat bags (lost exact count). This does not include the 10 donuts from the questlines.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • cdepast
    2461 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    They have been extremely generous with donuts - which is a good business decision. Its like a drug dealer passing out samples. Well played EA.
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    cdepast wrote:
    They have been extremely generous with donuts - which is a good business decision. Its like a drug dealer passing out samples. Well played EA.

Lol. They really have been generous. I love it!
  • NitroniumSilver
    145 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    120 donuts from ufo's. about ten from bags.
  • Mumble_Taker
    180 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    around 80

2 sets of 30 from ufos

3 or 4 from neighbors

more than 10 but less than 25 from bags
  • rasmusreckew
    68 posts
    edited November 2014
    87 donuts. 30 from spaceship, 20 from event and a lot from gift bags and neighbors.
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Just event donuts and not including level up and friend visits. When i finished the Drive in Theatre quests - 10 donuts, 3 UFO's - 90 donuts, lost count of treat bag donuts though!
  • chris6271
    4012 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Got not so much donuts. Only from the bags 20 and from neighbors tapping 14.
    But nothing from ufo's shooting.
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Well after buying ray gun and drive in I was down to two donuts and I'm not up to 42. I've leveled up twice so far and got the rest from bags, friend visits etc. Keep hoping I'll shoot down that UFO with the 30 donuts but alas, I'm not very lucky with the premium currency in this game.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I got 86 donuts in total! :D
    30 from a UFO, 5 from Sideshow you and the rest from bags and friends.
    But I spent 75 on witch Marge so I technically only have earned 11 donuts.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!