EA Forums - Banner

Spooky house question

I have the same question and I'm curious if anyone tried this yet. I don't think it will look quite right because of the fence, but perhaps a strategically placed tree or two would help. It'll be about two days or so before I have enough fences to give it a try, but I may just break down and craft some more bushes.

Replies

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Tried it with mine and it didn't look right, so I just have them side by side.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Tried it with mine and it didn't look right, so I just have them side by side.

Thanks neighbor! I'll probably skip crafting another one then and focus on other items.
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Here are a couple of screenshots; maybe a visual will be of assistance, because pics are of the utmost importance! :P

9KlhnDnl.jpg
    fUtGHaZl.jpg
    kF4Rno0l.jpg

Doesn't seem to work as well as the white houses as those are square and the entrances/dormers align better, but I thought I'd let ya seem 'em anyway
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Greatly appreciated sandwedgeking! Totally agree, not successful.
  • mattderes
    133 posts
    edited November 2014
    Thanks everyone! The first one of the three actually didn't look too bad at all, but it's definitely less than ideal. I'll go for the hut; if I can fit in another spooky house at the end, so be it, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Thanks again!
  • nicolknappen
    192 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I've put them together slightly differently....

spookyhouses_zpscf3a69af.jpg
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    That looks good @nicolknappen! Thanks . . . may hafta use that one :-)
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I've put them together slightly differently....

spookyhouses_zpscf3a69af.jpg

I did this by accident and it turned out to be a blessing in disguise, and if more are crafted they fit together well enough that you can make a "House of Seven Gables" sort of place
  • beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    They all look good imo. I may have to craft another one now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.