EA Forums - Banner

Returning to a neighbor for UFOs

Tried cycling through my neighbors before the reset a few times when I was bored. Never did see a UFO.

Replies

• Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    madfish86 wrote:
    Tried cycling through my neighbors before the reset a few times when I was bored. Never did see a UFO.

I've tried that as well, hasn't worked for me either.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have never seen a UFO in a town where I didn't have three friend actions remaining for the day. I avoid performing actions in every town on my list so I can find things to shoot when I have ammo.
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I also thought you couldn't see a UFO unless you had your three actions but last night I went to neighbor's towns to drop eggs and was able to shoot down two UFOs and I had already been through all my neighbors in the morning so it is possible. Maybe it's new for phase 3?
  • andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited November 2014
    Since the beginning I have found more Ufos in towns where people haven't updated because they stopped playing and I haven't got around to deleting them. I find few in towns where people are updated. :-)
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    The key to finding UFOs is to have no ammo. :wink:
  • mjmikulski
    47 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    you can. I've had it where I went through all of my actions and then a UFO appeared, so I shot it down even after the return timer commenced.
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Since the beginning I have found more Ufos in towns where people haven't updated because they stopped playing and I haven't got around to deleting them. I find few in towns where people are updated. :-)

Yep. When I have ammo to burn, I go to the folks with zero points on the leaderboard and almost always find a UFO. I guess I'll wait until after the event to clear out the deadwood among my neighboreenos.
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have gone UFO hunting after already completing visits and have not found any.
    Thing is though, at the beginning when it made us shoot a UFO in Other SF, I had already visited.
    Looks like some people have found them though! Maybe I just not persistent enough, i admit I give up after 30 or so friends.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I had never found a UFO in a town where I already tapped until we started looking for protein strands. Now I see them all the time in towns that I have already tapped.
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    graywolfii wrote:
    The key to finding UFOs is to have no ammo. :wink:

This is truth!!

I have one main town, and a few feeders. In one of my feeders, I cannot get any ammo to save my life, and I see more UFO's when I am visiting neighbors from that town than in all the others added up (at least it seems that way). My main town has tons of ammo (like 30), but nothing to shoot down!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!