• ink19810
    616 posts
    edited November 2014
    I want to see some tears...add a wheel EA
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    lets hope no more wheel

Call me an optimist, but I feel EA has learned their lesson.
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited November 2014
    I dont get what the problem was with the Xmas wheel. The event still had community and personal prizes. If the event was like Valentines day or Easter where a chance based game is the only way to get prizes then I would understand.
  • NitroniumSilver
    145 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    ink19810 wrote:

+1
    lol
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I dont get what the problem was with the Xmas wheel. The event still had community and personal prizes. If the event was like Valentines day or Easter where a chance based game is the only way to get prizes then I would understand.
    I started playing last December, had less than 10 friends for the Christmas event, and got most of the prizes. I was very happy! Also looking forward to this Christmas.
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Xmas is always the best event imo no matter what, I personally can not wait to see where they go with it.
  • johncolombo
    11425 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Xmas 2012 was relaxing and fun. After stone cutters into **** then halloween with a sure to be had mini thanksgiving event I just want some snow and an easy donut free xmas 2014.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    ink19810 wrote:
    Where there's a wheel there's a way :lol:
  • Lancemountain37
    258 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    that wheel was the worst

no the following was

But wheels need to FO
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    lets hope no more wheel

i agree it'd be funny if they did though since this years christmas episode is about the sad side of christmas
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Ihope a wheel of chance will be included. Yu can hate it all you want, but it is exiting not knowing if you'll win all the prizes. It's a game, you are not supposed to have a guarantee to win everything in a game.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11530 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Xmas 2012 was relaxing and fun. After stone cutters into **** then halloween with a sure to be had mini thanksgiving event I just want some snow and an easy donut free xmas 2014.
    dont count on donut free. expecially the old items
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Ihope a wheel of chance will be included. Yu can hate it all you want, but it is exiting not knowing if you'll win all the prizes. It's a game, you are not supposed to have a guarantee to win everything in a game.[/quote

There is never a guarantee that you'll get everything, that's why we go through the tedious process of tapping.
  • delegg629524
    337 posts
    edited November 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Ihope a wheel of chance will be included. Yu can hate it all you want, but it is exiting not knowing if you'll win all the prizes. It's a game, you are not supposed to have a guarantee to win everything in a game.
    How about a compromise: We keep the wheel but make it square.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    How about a compromise: We keep the wheel but make it square.
    i have a better idea! At the start of the event you have a choice of wheel or no wheel. The ones that pick no wheel need more event currency to win the same prizes that are on the wheel. That way it will be either chance to win the prize or more hard work!

Only problem with my idea are the hundreds of complaints of how I picked the wrong one accidentally!
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    For your punishment for even suggesting the wheel you will get a wheel with 100 spaces with one super incredible unbelievable prize and 99 spaces with 100 dollars game cash :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    For X-mas this year, I hope they offer more prizes for veteran players while still (obviously) releasing the older content for newer players. I would do without a wheel, but I'd definitely take it over boxes of doom any day.

Here are some of my ideas:

Sweater Skins for Homer, Marge and Bart
    More House and building facades (What about Flanders' Santa Decoration from the first X-Mas Special)
    Don Brodka
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    For X-mas this year, I hope they offer more prizes for veteran players while still (obviously) releasing the older content for newer players. I would do without a wheel, but I'd definitely take it over boxes of doom any day.

Here are some of my ideas:

Sweater Skins for Homer, Marge and Bart
    More House and building facades (What about Flanders' Santa Decoration from the first X-Mas Special)
    Don Brodka
    Good ideas especially the unreleased Christmas facades for Wiggum house and burns manor however I doubt that we'd get another facade for the Flanders. Also I think that the skins would be useless they could always just have them worn during tasks but not as skins
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited November 2014
    I wonder if my corn planting for Christmas will pay off..
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    lets hope no more wheel

Call me an optimist, but I feel EA has learned their lesson.

Hopefully! :shock:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!