EA Forums - Banner

Looking for opinions

If you allready crafted everything you need to complete all tasks, you should
keep sending the kids TOT, and hoard as many pieces as you can and wait to
the very end of the event, then you can choose what to craf, the spooky walls
have a small multiplier, it can help you increase it.

Replies

• efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Personally, I'd go with another Spooky House and some more spooky walls. The Spooky Houses look good connected together and the walls give you a small multiplier which will help you in the long run.
  • buddah2991
    66 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for the replies. So you don't think there will be anything new added to craft by the end of this event?
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    buddah2991 wrote:
    Thanks for the replies. So you don't think there will be anything new added to craft by the end of this event?

Unless they have something hidden so deep in the files that the resident file analyzers didn't see them or they decide to extend the event and move the UBO skin and Diet sign to the crafting menu.
  • TzipiTzipora
    173 posts
    edited November 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    Personally, I'd go with another Spooky House and some more spooky walls. The Spooky Houses look good connected together and the walls give you a small multiplier which will help you in the long run.

Any chance you could upload a picture of the spooky houses next to each other? I have everything, and two huts, and have enough now for another spooky house and was actually wondering how they would look side by side, so thanks for that. I do figure better to build the spooky house now and get the extra treat bags rather than wait until the end.

To the OP- I have two huts already, would like a third but have a major candy corn shortage. I like the idea of a little village with those. Especially, I think, if you have both Kang and Kodos, you might as well at least build a second hut so you have one for each (not that you can even send them there but it's a nice thought).

Walls are great for the bonus and I think the shrubs are really pretty so I plan to wait until the very end and then probably build as many walls and shrubs as possible. But if you're considering a second spooky house, as I said above, worth building that now for the extra treat bags. Maybe the same with the huts for the extra aliens.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    i got all the buildings i want and am just hoarding the materials now

i only got one human test subject so far from the bags and i want 2 so i might have to craft another one but i will wait until the end in case i get another one.

i got 2 shrubs so far and want more for sure.

before going to sleep on the last night of the event i will craft some shrubs and a lot of spooky walls to increase my multiplier.
  • Smilee306
    278 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm glad you asked about this, I've been hoarding too and just now really started the inner debate of "another pumpkin house or hut? If I get another pumpkin house, I may still be able to get a spooky house and my missing HTS. If I get the hut I may not get enough candy bars..." So I guess wisest for me to wait until the very end, although I'm itching to craft something right now!
  • illislune
    177 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    efin98 wrote:

Any chance you could upload a picture of the spooky houses next to each other? I have everything, and two huts, and have enough now for another spooky house and was actually wondering how they would look side by side, so thanks for that. I do figure better to build the spooky house now and get the extra treat bags rather than wait until the end.

I'd like a pic too! I was worried multiple Spooky Houses might look odd.
    To the OP- I have two huts already, would like a third but have a major candy corn shortage. I like the idea of a little village with those. Especially, I think, if you have both Kang and Kodos, you might as well at least build a second hut so you have one for each (not that you can even send them there but it's a nice thought).

I'm at the same spot - my current design actually works well with two huts, but I have enough to craft either a third hut, or maybe a spooky house. I can't quite decide. In the meantime, I've been crafting spooky walls here and there for the small multiplier it adds
  • rsava2449
    121 posts
    edited November 2014
    I crafted a second spooky house and wasn't sure what to do with it. After reading this post I connected them to each other and they do look good together.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.