EA Forums - Banner

Mutant Rabbit

Prev134567
I have read it comes with 2 jobs: 8 and 12 hours

Replies

• patchyoyonana
    10 posts
    edited November 2014
    Yeah I heard someone say that it multiplies so that you get more than one?
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited November 2014
    It has a 8 hour task and a 12 hour task that you can apparently only do once.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11659 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    the 12th will make him turn into a Bart-faced gremalien
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014

i though it was the 8h on the 10th?
  • Zomboy716
    447 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I bought him. I still have my Halloween Questline reward of 20 donuts and my Space Mutant Questline reward of 10 donuts to look forward too so technically it's only costing me 45 donuts.

His 12 hour is sweet. He enters this egg thing and then all these white bunnies appear in your town. They just hop around all over. It's pretty cool :)
  • patchyoyonana
    10 posts
    edited November 2014
    Zomboy716 wrote:
    I bought him. I still have my Halloween Questline reward of 20 donuts and my Space Mutant Questline reward of 10 donuts to look forward too so technically it's only costing me 45 donuts.

His 12 hour is sweet. He enters this egg thing and then all these white bunnies appear in your town. They just hop around all over. It's pretty cool :)

That does sound really cool! Thanks for the info! :)
  • Zomboy716
    447 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Zomboy716 wrote:

That does sound really cool! Thanks for the info! :)

No problem :D You should buy him. He's definitely one of the coolest task able animals in the game.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11659 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

he confused me with the fact he said its only once, you can do it as many times as you want
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited November 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

he confused me with the fact he said its only once, you can do it as many times as you want

Sorry but on SP Ansers site it said "quest" so I thought it was a one time thing with the questline.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11659 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    nah its multiple and fun :p
  • kdc13collier
    59 posts
    edited November 2014
    I sped up the task and the little sucker keeps multiplying. Every time you touch one of the rabbits it takes yOu back to the egg. I think if you get too many it Could be a problem when you are trying to tap on other things?!
  • NitroniumSilver
    145 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I don't think it's worth the 75 donuts. Fun quests or not. I'm not wasting that amount for a rabbit
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Zomboy716 wrote:
    I still have my Halloween Questline reward of 20 donuts

When do we get 20 donuts from the quest line?!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    If I shoot down another 30 donut UFO, I might get this. But I don't think I want to spend money on it.
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Thread convinced me. I'm getting it once I finish friend visits.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    With the donuts from shooting down the UFO,
    completing the hugo quest line,
    and the alienation quest line donuts,
    and whatever else I got donuts from (I forget),
    it made the rabbit free or nearly free so I went ahead and bought it :-)

Now i have 6 donuts left for thanksgiving :shock:
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    With the donuts from shooting down the UFO,
    completing the hugo quest line,
    and the alienation quest line donuts,
    and whatever else I got donuts from (I forget),
    it made the rabbit free or nearly free so I went ahead and bought it :-)

Now i have 6 donuts left for thanksgiving :shock:

Have have 103 but am saving them in case I fail to reach the UBO in time. At the moment I am on track but it will be easy to fall behind.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited November 2014
    If I keep doing the multiply task till Monday, will I have a town full of rabbits? Or does completing the task reset the rabbit to 1 and then the multiply amount is always the same?
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    If I keep doing the multiply task till Monday, will I have a town full of rabbits? Or does completing the task reset the rabbit to 1 and then the multiply amount is always the same?

It re-sets. The rabbits vanish. You can repeat the 8h task and the rabbits multiply again.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:

It re-sets. The rabbits vanish. You can repeat the 8h task and the rabbits multiply again.

Multiply is the 12 hour task. But yes, it resets, and then you can do it again to multiply again. It's just a visual task - you don't actually get more rabbits.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.