EA Forums - Banner

What should I get?

I would vote for the Grand Pumpkin. It's a decoration that when you click on it, it stands up and stretches before going back. It gives a task for Milhouse.

Hovercopter just floats when you click on it. It's just okay.

Donut torture device looks cool and is a good nod to an old episode. Homer gets a task for 1 day 12 hours. It'd be better free.

I personally like the pumpkin the best.

Replies

• buster2369
    39 posts
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for the advice! I will get the Grand Pumpkin. It is from one of my favorite Treehouse of Horror stories :)
  • nmead1252340
    7 posts
    edited November 2014
    Does the queen do anything?
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited November 2014
    Just an animated decoration, but it gives Kang and Kodos a new 20h visual task (drink from the yellow thing).
  • AzwanSimpson
    11 posts
    edited November 2014

If you tap on her it shows an animation depicting some yellow liquid dribbling out of her mouth and travels down the two slides (gross haha) and I believe she also unlocks another quest for Kang.

But I'm pretty sure she herself doesn't give quests.
  • mikeritjshua
    67 posts
    edited November 2014
    Gutted.....

I missed Witch Marge. Just managed to get my 75th donut then realised she's gone. Just assumed she'd be there until the end of Halloween. Gutted.....

What items do I need to craft the Spooky House. Nearly at part 5 of the good son. Does it need chocolate bars - darn those things have been hard to find although I got a bit of a spurt today.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    Gutted.....

I missed Witch Marge. Just managed to get my 75th donut then realised she's gone. Just assumed she'd be there until the end of Halloween. Gutted.....

What items do I need to craft the Spooky House. Nearly at part 5 of the good son. Does it need chocolate bars - darn those things have been hard to find although I got a bit of a spurt today.

30025px-Broken_Fence.png
    10025px-Gummy_Bear.png
    5025px-Chocolate_Bar.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.