EA Forums - Banner

Rest of 2014 Predictions

Prev1
my thanksgiving idea:

Lisa: well it's Thanksgiving again
Homer D'oh
Lisa: It's ok dad we're Having donuts this year

pop up box: collect 50 donuts and maybe relax for awhile until Christmas.

Replies

• blackeyed5
    79 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Man, that's a lot of updates in 7 weeks. Probably thanksgiving and Xmas only.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    blackeyed5 wrote:
    Man, that's a lot of updates in 7 weeks. Probably thanksgiving and Xmas only.

i say that we get 2 more level updates by the end of the year too
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    We still need the monorail and a proper Sideshow Bob.
  • danco214
    1291 posts
    edited November 2014
    I predict 24 complaint threads before the end of the year about EA not giving people what they predicted/wanted/felt entitled to.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    danco214 wrote:
    I predict 24 complaint threads before the end of the year about EA not giving people what they predicted/wanted/felt entitled to.

LOL. That's a conservative guess!
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    danco214 wrote:
    IwTFcs6.jpg
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    danco214 wrote:

Is that all? I'll handle that with a smile :twisted:
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6269 posts Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Level 47
    Level 48
    Level 49
    Thanksgiving Mini Event
    Christmas Event
    Probably 1 or 2 Episode Tie-ins
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited November 2014
    crosby357 wrote:

This is what I thought this thread was referring to originally. I remember reading about all of this stuff at the beginning of 2014, and waiting to see how it all unfolded. Now it seems like those 2 things may not happen at all.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6269 posts Moderator
    edited November 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:

This is what I thought this thread was referring to originally. I remember reading about all of this stuff at the beginning of 2014, and waiting to see how it all unfolded. Now it seems like those 2 things may not happen at all.

Anything is possible. I have faith that we will eventually see both of these come to Tapped Out
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:

Anything is possible. I have faith that we will eventually see both of these come to Tapped Out

I am hoping that the monorail is eventually introduced as an item with similar functionality to the Krustyland shuttle, which would take players to a new 'country' area including items such as the Murderhorn and Springfield Gorge. Probably not in 2014 though.

My 2014 prediction is that we finally get Maison Derriere and Belle in an upcoming level update.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6269 posts Moderator
    edited November 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    bradyc79 wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:

I am hoping that the monorail is eventually introduced as an item with similar functionality to the Krustyland shuttle, which would take players to a new 'country' area including items such as the Murderhorn and Springfield Gorge. Probably not in 2014 though.

My 2014 prediction is that we finally get Maison Derriere and Belle in an upcoming level update.

The Monorail should just be a stationary big decoration with Lyle Lanley as a playable character.

I too would love Belle with Maison Derri?re. Perhaps she could come with Stacy Lovell & her House in the same update. And some kind of Malibu Stacy decoration.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    crosby357 wrote:
    With a task of him walking into rakes over and over. :)
  • checkeredman
    79 posts
    edited November 2014
    I hope we do get some kind of mini Thanksgiving update before the big Holiday/Christmas update. Hopefully 1-2 more episode tie-ins and hopefully 1 more level update before year's end.

I too want to add the Monorail and Lyle Lanley to my SF but I don't think it has to be some big event. A level update would do with a Monorail station building that looks abandoned and neglected with small pieces of broken tracks extending slightly off the platform.

Springfield_Monorail_2.PNG

9f10_06_der_monorail_von_ogdenville.jpg

250px-Springfield_Monorail.gif
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I hope we do get some kind of mini Thanksgiving update before the big Holiday/Christmas update. Hopefully 1-2 more episode tie-ins and hopefully 1 more level update before year's end.

I too want to add the Monorail and Lyle Lanley to my SF but I don't think it has to be some big event. A level update would do with a Monorail station building that looks abandoned and neglected with small pieces of broken tracks extending slightly off the platform.

Springfield_Monorail_2.PNG

9f10_06_der_monorail_von_ogdenville.jpg

250px-Springfield_Monorail.gif

monorail would be cool but it needs to be a working one
    this is new springfield
    why would someone build a broken monorail station?
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Level 47
    Thanksgiving Mini-Update
    Episode Tie-In
    X-Mas Event

Countless Complaint Threads
  • checkeredman
    79 posts
    edited November 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    this is new springfield

True.

I wouldn't h-a-t-e the idea of working monorail tracks, but it seems like they'd be a pain. I guess I'd rather just have the building (no tracks).
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    this is new springfield

True.

I wouldn't h-a-t-e the idea of working monorail tracks, but it seems like they'd be a pain. I guess I'd rather just have the building (no tracks).

tracks would be very hard to implement without people having to completely redesign their town
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    crosby357 wrote:

and maggie
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    My Predictions

Level 47: Will come either with the removal update or few days after just like the last two years
    Thanksgiving mini event: Will come in 2-3 weeks with a rerelease of the past items with 1-2 new ones
    Episode Tie in: Either based on Covercraft or I Won't be Home for Christmas.
    If Covercraft- Would come during Thanksgiving, could come with King Toot or Sideshow Mel's family.
    If Won't be Home for Christmas- Would come between the end of Thanksgiving and beginning of the Christmas Event
    Christmas Event: Will come Second week of December.

Levels 48 and 49: Possibly could either before or during Christmas event
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!