EA Forums - Banner

Scratch-R crash?

Yep. As of the last update that and visiting friends has been making my game crash like crazy.

Replies

• McYahoo
    26 posts
    edited November 2014
    It was doing this every single time about 6 months ago to the point where I would never do the scratcher, but than a release fixed it. The crash is back again, but at least it works after the game has restarted. BTW, the same happens with the Balloon Popper in Krustyland for me. This is on my old iPad 1 on my Android 4.4 phone it works fine.
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Same here, every time I open a scratcher my game crashes.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    My significant other has been having this problem. He uses a fourth gen iPad, so I'm guessing this is an iOS issue.
  • jamcec720
    77 posts
    edited November 2014
    one my android phone sometimes I begin to scratch the scratch-R I see what I won but the game freezes, and I have to restart my phone, when I re open the app the games says I never scratched it
  • TzipiTzipora
    173 posts
    edited November 2014
    Hmm, I'm an iPad tapper and no crashing for me. Freezes for a second now and then but doesn't crash. And Sims Freeplay is doing the same but more. Often so the freezing may be more my iPad (its very full so...). But nope, haven't had a crash on TSTO in months.
  • johncolombo
    11503 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Mine used to but it stopped in the past few weeks. ios
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    My iPad 2 and hubby's iPad Air have had this since the last update
  • rsava2449
    121 posts
    edited November 2014
    This happens on my android tablet and my ipad. It happens either before or after I scratch off the ticket. I've been able to get through friend's towns without it crashing as much as it did before.
  • cjryder625
    1419 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm on an iPad air and mine brings up a black box saying 'retrieving items from inventorary' then freezes. I have to force quit to start playing again. I've given up playing scratchers.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • smohqy
    2106 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Yep. iPad Air, and it happens every 5-10 scratchers. As soon as I tap 'Collect', I'm booted. When I restart the game and scratch again, it's always the same scratcher combo.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.