• direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    EiG7rpT.gif?1

And welcome to the forum :lol:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Welcome to the website. Don't mind the trolls, curmudgeons, and elitists we are mostly friendly...mostly :twisted: :mrgreen:

oneofus.jpg
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    WELCOME.jpg
  • twobarts
    55 posts
    edited November 2014
    Welcome to the forum. I have been here for a while, but still can't figure out how to get my Avatar show up on my postings. If you find out how, please let me know.

Twobarts
  • kevinleft3
    29 posts
    edited November 2014
    Oh I've seen the troll (s), Joshsheare (not sure how he spells it) seems pretty funny. Ironically the reason I checked the forums was because of his shout-out in the game (and SpAndex). I wanted to see if those were real names and thus brought me here.

And Twobarts I just figured out how to do emojis :mrgreen: We'll learn together!
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    twobarts wrote:
    Welcome to the forum. I have been here for a while, but still can't figure out how to get my Avatar show up on my postings. If you find out how, please let me know.

Twobarts

You need to be promoted. To do that you need to post often around the 22nd of each month. Good Luck!
    kevinleft3 wrote:
    Oh I've seen the troll (s), Joshsheare (not sure how he spells it) seems pretty funny. Ironically the reason I checked the forums was because of his shout-out in the game (and SpAndex). I wanted to see if those were real names and thus brought me here.

And Twobarts I just figured out how to do emojis :mrgreen: We'll learn together!

Don't forget about the "More Smilies" below all the posted Emoticons. It took me years to figure out those were there :oops:
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    twobarts wrote:

Twobarts
    You have to be active on the forum, and towards the end of the month they have promotion day where you get a message that you can put up an avatar.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    twobarts wrote:

Twobarts

If you haven't been promoted yet you have to be active more often especially around the 22nd of the month.
  • delegg629524
    337 posts
    edited November 2014
    Welcome aboard matey! Now stop lurking and start posting!
  • suetopia
    4232 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Welcome to the forum! :D
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Welcome! :mrgreen:
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Welcome! I too am waiting to get promoted so I can put up an avatar. Maybe this month it'll happen for us both :)
  • delegg629524
    337 posts
    edited November 2014
    twobarts wrote:

Twobarts
    Did you check to top of your profile page for an error message?
  • 111111simpsons
    118 posts
    edited November 2014
    barszap785 wrote:
    Welcome! I too am waiting to get promoted so I can put up an avatar. Maybe this month it'll happen for us both :)

I'm still waiting, too. :/
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.