EA Forums - Banner

What Will You Do With Items @ Event End?

Will keep the shrubs, huts and spookey house out, the rest of the craftables can go into storage. I'll keep all the prizes on show as well.

Replies

• billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I ll wait until the last day then decide no rush
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Walls to increase my multiplier
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited November 2014
    I'm keeping everything except for the Rigellian queen.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Everything will stay out. I don't leave anything in storage. I like to have see all that I have no matter how impractical or odd it may be.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    meinaz wrote:
    Everything will stay out. I don't leave anything in storage. I like to have see all that I have no matter how impractical or odd it may be.

Same here, I hate putting stuff in storage. During this event I've created a holiday 'display' area (currently filled with the Grand Pumpkin and pumpkin patches) and a holiday 'storage' area behind ClausCo (currently filled with last year's Christmas decorations since the majority of my Valentine's and Easter decorations were moved to Krustyland). Once the Halloween event ends, I'll probably put out the Christmas stuff and put the Grand Pumpkin/patches back in the storage area. Fortunately a lot of the other stuff from the Halloween event works just fine in a town year round and isn't too seasonal.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    At this point, pretty much everything will be remaining out. I got 3 huts and 2 spooky houses, so I'm good on buildings.

I expect to use the rest of my crafting materials on a few more shrubs (love how they look), and mostly walls for multiplier.
  • saraeking
    67 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'll keep it all out unless I need to make room for better things. Ive only stored most of my castles from **** except for the bits that give out the $.
  • RichardJH11
    213 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I plan on making a little Rigellian colony in the "forest" of my town. Next to the crashed UFO will be the rigellian queen, regellian huts, and human test subjects. Almost as if they crashed here and are being forced to set up shop in the woods.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I plan on making a little Rigellian colony in the "forest" of my town. Next to the crashed UFO will be the rigellian queen, regellian huts, and human test subjects. Almost as if they crashed here and are being forced to set up shop in the woods.

That's pretty much exactly what I've done.
  • Annathewicked
    4727 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Stays out. The only things I have in storage is majority of the xmas lawn stuff from last year... It was hard to make sooo much fit in year round so I stored a bunch, but some of it is viewable. the only change after Halloween will be moving to its own area instead of spread out all over town
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Trying to decide between another hut or another Hovercraft.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • barryriddl474
    4854 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    During CofC, I invested a lot of time getting the cardboard castle walls (I have 26 or 28... ), but kept wondering how I would fit it into my game on a daily basis. As soon as Halloween began, all of the cardboard and the recycled castle were tossed straight into the depths of storage with the hopes of one day having them in KL. I kept the main castle as part of my putt putt/ go cart area.

I have sizable areas dedicated to the queen and the crashed ship, so I'll probably condense these 2 separate scenes into one, and store most of the 'queen standoff with the cops' scene while moving the queen near the wreckage.

My haunted street will most likely be stored, and my lower income families will return to that area, as they were driven out for the holidays. My other areas have already been stored and as the event ends, all of my Halloween decorations will be stored until next year.

I had been wanting to nuke my town, but found that to be overkill, so I've been redesigning my town in sections until EA releases a 'store this highlighted area' option.

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I wish more holiday-themed stuff and fantasy-type stuff could go to Krustyland. Would love castles there, santa Workshop, Easter stuff around the kiddie rides, etc. Then when that actual holiday event is on, bring those things to Springfield.(sorry for the out-of focus image, but memes ain't my strong suit.)

2014110809400100.jpg
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm going to wait until the end to see what I have. I have enough now for a third hut and I also wanto to get more walls for the bonus. I have 4 hts from bags so I'm not planning on making more, but maybe another spooky house and shrubs.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I plan on leaving all of it out. I really like all of the Halloween stuff. Should have the UBO by tomorrow. I've only been playing since January 2014 so still have plenty of land left. The only things I still want are more spooky walls. Unfortunately, I only have enough candy corn to craft 3. Whoop-Dee-Doo!!! :cry:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited November 2014
    I wish more holiday-themed stuff and fantasy-type stuff could go to Krustyland. Would love castles there, santa Workshop, Easter stuff around the kiddie rides, etc. Then when that actual holiday event is on, bring those things to Springfield.(sorry for the out-of focus image, but memes ain't my strong suit.)

2014110809400100.jpg

Haha :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.