EA Forums - Banner

Will the extend some items to event's end?

That would be great. I am also trying to get another hovercraft, but I need to get more candy corn. I went a little overboard with spooky walls before I decided that I wanted another hovercraft. I still need 87 more and hope to be able to get them before the end. I just got over 500 chocolate today.

Replies

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    On tsto Facebook page it says this, posted at midnight on Friday ...
    "Last chance to get candies from the build menu! Stock up and craft what you can before the dentist finds out what you've been doing all month.!"

That could be interpreted, IMHO, to mean they will disappear from the store when the weekend is over. There is, however, no mention of " weekend only" in that quote ... But to be safe ...

BTW, are you sure that by the event's end your "buy now" price won't be lower than buying bags of specific items? I'd at least wait until late tomorrow to see and weigh options ...

Or not. :?

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    "Last chance to get candies from the build menu! Stock up and craft what you can before the dentist finds out what you've been doing all month.!"

That could be interpreted, IMHO, to mean they will disappear from the store when the weekend is over. There is, however, no mention of " weekend only" in that quote ... But to be safe ...

BTW, are you sure that by the event's end your "buy now" price won't be lower than buying bags of specific items? I'd at least wait until late tomorrow to see and weigh options ...

Thanks for that info, neighbor!! :)

I don't have Facebook, so I have not seen that. I will wait and see what my cost is tomorrow.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:

Thanks for that info, neighbor!! :)

I don't have Facebook, so I have not seen that. I will wait and see what my cost is tomorrow.

Lol. I don't have Facebook either. Just google TSTO Facebook, and you can see it. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    This is a good question. I want to craft more spooky walls, but candy corn is at a low in my craftable materials menu. It will be interesting to see what EA does - I would hope they allow those items to stay in the store until the end to give people who haven't crafted everything another option to gather the materials, but it's hard to say if they will or not.

Hope you get your hover copter, neighbour! :D
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    suetopia wrote:
    This is a good question. I want to craft more spooky walls, but candy corn is at a low in my craftable materials menu. It will be interesting to see what EA does - I would hope they allow those items to stay in the store until the end to give people who haven't crafted everything another option to gather the materials, but it's hard to say if they will or not.

Thanks, neighbor!!

And yes, Annette, I am probably one of the least technologically inclined posters on the forums. This is the most social thing I do online, without a doubt. So I have no idea about anything regarding FB. LOL. After the last update, when I first went to visit my neighbors, I got an error message that said something like, "Your Facebook account could not be verified." I thought the game was going to actually start requiring us to have a FB account, and I was like, oh no!! I don't know what I would have done. I was upset when ESPN started requiring you to have a FB account to comment on any article. I visit their sites was less often now because of that change.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    suetopia wrote:

Thanks, neighbor!!

And yes, Annette, I am probably one of the least technologically inclined posters on the forums. This is the most social thing I do online, without a doubt. So I have no idea about anything regarding FB. LOL. After the last update, when I first went to visit my neighbors, I got an error message that said something like, "Your Facebook account could not be verified." I thought the game was going to actually start requiring us to have a FB account, and I was like, oh no!! I don't know what I would have done. I was upset when ESPN started requiring you to have a FB account to comment on any article. I visit their sites was less often now because of that change.

Ohhh I hate it when games or sites require facebook. I don't want them sending unsolicited things to my FB friends, so I won't register if FB is required! I like how Origin is separate! It is quite frustrating how FB is required to log in to so many things now!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.