EA Forums - Banner

Problem with the kwik e mart

Retrieving- scratchers.
Had this message for a while it's stopped showing up now. And I never paid much mind since it always opened up and gave me my tickets anyway

Replies

• suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    You mean this?

hxk8xhB.jpg

cSKF4yq.jpg

Because it's happened to me a few times. Not sure why, though...

It's never caused a crash, though. It usually just takes me to the scratchers right after clicking okay, like it has with Anna. Been about a week since I last got the message.

EDIT 2: posting from my phone, resized images- hope you can see them okay.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I've been getting this occasionally on my iPad for weeks now. "The Store" with the warning wail is what opens up when you tap a Golden Scratcher. After that the app store asks for your password and confirmation of the purchase. My guess is that there's some glitch where simply tapping the Mart sends a request to the app store as if you were trying to buy a GS. But maybe it's requesting a null item rather than a GS, so the request fails.
  • Fry_Guy93
    62 posts
    edited November 2014
    I have stopped using the scratch cards in the kwik-e-mart. I find it will reward me the prize, and then crash the application. When I go back onto the game it goes back in time slightly and I can re-scratch the card, only for it to happen again... and again... and again.

Contacted EA. They reassured it would be fixed in an update... four updates later and still the same...

Bloody annoying though.
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    maxeerg wrote:
    I've been getting this occasionally on my iPad for weeks now. "The Store" with the warning wail is what opens up when you tap a Golden Scratcher. After that the app store asks for your password and confirmation of the purchase. My guess is that there's some glitch where simply tapping the Mart sends a request to the app store as if you were trying to buy a GS. But maybe it's requesting a null item rather than a GS, so the request fails.

This would make sense! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.