EA Forums - Banner

I wonder if I'll get the green alien...

Uhh.. the UBO is 14,900 strings... so if you're only at 7900, I'm betting No.

Couldn't tell you anything about the hut without knowing what crafting materials you've got.
Playing since Aug 2011

Replies

• tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    In every level, there's been a huge gap between the last treat bag and the final prize, so people are misled into thinking they're closer to that final prize than they actually are.

I guess it's possible to get 7000 lps in two or three days, but it would take a lot of grinding and a ton of cooperative neighbors sending gremaliens constantly.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    tralfabits wrote:
    In every level, there's been a huge gap between the last treat bag and the final prize, so people are misled into thinking they're closer to that final prize than they actually are.

Misled? Enduring the whole event there was and still are a Guide and chart of THOH so normally if you are on the forum you at least saw it.
    I do agreed people who not following the forum are misled. :shock:
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I've never really considered it hard to figure out. The blue circle is on what you're trying to get (rather than the gold circle on what you've already gotten). And the progress bar has an arrow pointing at the current goal.

Still, some people just don't pay attention.
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    tralfabits wrote:

Misled? Enduring the whole event there was and still are a Guide and chart of THOH so normally if you are on the forum you at least saw it.
    I do agreed people who not following the forum are misled. :shock:

Well, honestly, I saw the chart and the guide, and I was tracking my progress intermittently and double checking the number of items I had to collect each day to stay on target. But when I got the final treat bag in the first round, I really did think I was just a day away from getting the DTD. :oops:
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Sorry, I don't think you'll make it. It's taken you about 10 day just to get 7000, so it'd be pretty tough to make another 7000 in just 2 days.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited November 2014
    I just wish that the cost to speed up the UBO would have been cheaper.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!