EA Forums - Banner

Party at the Bad Dream House

Don't have the Bad Dream House, but my El Chemistri is still inactive.

Maybe it's a glitch in your favor.

Replies

• edited November 2014
    Was excited! They are the two best animated buildings. Why can't anyone ever have a perm task for these
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Hey All -
    Maybe I missed it, but is there something new that's causing the Bad Dream House and El Chemistri to be animated? I set everybody on tasks last night, and when I woke up today both of these buildings were doing the animations. When I click on the two buildings, nobody is listed at being inside. Any idea what's causing it?

I have been having random building animations for a couple of weeks now. BDH, the museum, burns manor and el chemistri have all been animated without tasks recently.
  • LordBlackCat
    73 posts
    edited November 2014
    That's really weird - I'll have to keep an eye out for other animations. I was wondering if it was something from the mutant bunny but if it's been going on for a while it must be a random Halloween glitch?
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    :( I didn't get an invitation to the party at the Bad Dream House.

But on topic - my Bad Dream House and El Chemistri have been without animation since the Stonecutters event ended.
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I got too see the BDH lit up once it was really cool. I wish they would assign tasks to those houses. I would love to animate both of them on a regular basis.
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Cool that you have the animations, OP. Mine are both lifeless.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    All the fun happens to everyone else :cry:

It's gotta be a glitch but it's nice to have one in your favor :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!