EA Forums - Banner

Mutant **** or the grand pumpkin??

The pumpkin is cooler, and gives Millhouse a job.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    eltoncc wrote:
    The pumpkin is cooler, and gives Millhouse a job.
    This. The **** is essentially useless.
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited November 2014
    Mutant ****?
  • robm978
    315 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Pumpkin for sure. I've stored my ****. lol
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    No contest really it has to be the pumpkin
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited November 2014
    Pumpkin, but 80 bars is a lot, unless you have a lot of premium kids and ammo.
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Pumpkin! Hands down
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Well - I love the **** - for no other reason than he is colorful and beautiful!
  • HerrTriggerrz
    166 posts
    edited November 2014
    You're talking about a item that will cost 40 donuts (****) VS a item that will cost 100 donuts (Grand Pumpkin), and really it's a matter of tastes . The Mutant **** is barely memorable , the Grand Pumpkin is more iconic in THOH history. I think you will kick yourself for missing the Grand Pumpkin , but again , it's your tastes .
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited November 2014
    You're talking about a item that will cost 40 donuts (****) VS a item that will cost 100 donuts (Grand Pumpkin), and really it's a matter of tastes . The Mutant **** is barely memorable , the Grand Pumpkin is more iconic in THOH history. I think you will kick yourself for missing the Grand Pumpkin , but again , it's your tastes .
    I actually instantly recognized the Mutant **** from THOH but not the Grand Pumpkin. I thought the Grand Pumpkin was a TSTO invention in the beginning.
  • oikledavid783
    76 posts
    edited November 2014
    The Mutant **** is cool, but the Grand Pumpkin is better. The Grand Pumpkin has a nice animation where it stands up and also Milhouse has a 20hr task with him. The Mutant **** is good to complete the THOH 2014 set, but only if you also have Hugo, the Space Mutant, and the Bulldozasaurus. If you don't get those then it wouldn't be complete.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I choose the Mutant ****. Yes, the Grand Pumpkin has a better animation and a Milhouse task, but it's definately a seasonal item that won't necessarily fit in to a town year round. The Mutant **** can stroll around the town all year round, just hangin' out and adding some color and activity to the town. My Grand Pumpkin will be going into my inventory, along with the pumpkin house, after the THOH event ends.

I have both, but if I had to choose, I'd probably go with the ****.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!