EA Forums - Banner

My only regret with the way I have played the game ...

The raven

Replies

• dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    I regret not getting the raven.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    I regret not joining sooner and therefore missing out on the duff race car *sigh*
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited December 2012
    I wish I'd started in time to get the raven. I think it looks pretty cool. But I'm with you on the Burns monster. I keep thinking that an update will at least let us store it. Wishful thinking evidently.

Biggest regret? Flying Homer Santa. What a waste.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited December 2012
    I regret a couple things:

1)not going on the day of the race car.
    2)buying doughnuts to speed up buildings.
    3)waisting doughnuts on mr.burns boxes
  • rawrpieness
    6 posts
    edited December 2012
    Buying donuts to speed buildings up.
    I think that is it.
  • Ashesbear611
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    wasting dounuts speeding things up very dumb move
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited December 2012
    Hence the regret.
  • hyperpercussion
    37 posts
    edited December 2012
    1) duff car for sure!!!
    2) wasted donuts that would be handy now that I'm 10 short :(
  • ebwing
    12 posts
    edited December 2012
    I didn't start playing till some time into the Halloween update and I missed the duff car..... Damn it!!
  • BriWel
    28 posts
    edited December 2012
    +1 to the Burns Monster - ugly thing slithering around my town that can't be put away.

Second is Raven - not so much having it, but the circumstances. I had 50-some donuts, and while scrolling through the "limited time" halloween items, it tapped the Raven instead of scrolling, and *Pow*, I now had a Raven I didn't want and 30 less donuts. I was so mad that I spent all the rest of my donuts on green dumpsters and flower pots just so I wouldn't accidentally buy anything else. Since then there's been several things I would rather have spent those donuts on, so that's my biggest regret.
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited December 2012
    But the burns monster was a quest reward not a premium item right?
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I could have sworn the Burns monster was bought with free candy... am I wrong?

Regrets:

- Buying Krusty Studios instead of Duff Brewery

- Buying the ray gun just hours before its price was slashed (this is before I started earning free iTunes credit, so that was real money I had sunk into the game; I had only spent $5 in the months prior). My payment hadn't even processed yet, when the discount came.

- Holding out on the donut-costing balloons, as I thought EA would slash their prices last minute too. Nope. I would have used credit for them.

That's about it. ;)
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I could have sworn the Burns monster was bought with free candy... am I wrong?
    You are not wrong.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Thanks, zup; I misread. People are still upset about having it in their towns, not the other way around, lol. It's so tiny, and there were so many treats... personally, its presence has never bothered me. :P
  • BriWel
    28 posts
    edited December 2012
    Thanks, zup; I misread. People are still upset about having it in their towns, not the other way around, lol. It's so tiny, and there were so many treats... personally, its presence has never bothered me. :P

It's really not a big deal, it's just kind of inappropriate for a lizard-face-demon-thing to be walking around amidst all the beautiful Christmas stuff, lol. I just wish there was a way to put it away in storage, but, like you inferred, its presence isn't terribly noticeable anyway.
  • Mr Mongo83
    9 posts
    edited December 2012
    I regret nothing. I bought a boatload of donuts. Spent them wisely. Got several items from mystery box. Joined game back in March before they took it off App Store. Played everyday I could when servers were having trouble. Didn't cry or complain about anything. Got my free 60 donuts cause I'm an original player never lost any progress. I'm one of the lucky ones.
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I regret not joining sooner and therefore missing out on the duff race car *sigh*

Me to!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.