EA Forums - Banner

Did we miss our chance for Futurama content?

I don't think we will be seeing any Futurama content anytime soon. This is a Simpsons game, after all.

However, I don't rule out the possibility of it. Anything is possible.

Replies

• marcbjr2
    50 posts
    edited November 2014
    I don't think we will be seeing any Futurama content anytime soon. This is a Simpsons game, after all.

I agree. Family Guy just put American Dad characters in it's game so the possibility of Futurama characters in TSTO exists, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Our first event in the new year will be the futurama update. The episode gave it away.
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    josebot533 wrote:
    Our first event in the new year will be the futurama update. The episode gave it away.
    Where did the episode say that?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014

True they've even proven that in game
  • brown_supahero
    237 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Just unlocked Stan Smith on FGQFS.

It would be a horrible shame if Bender is not in TSTO, he would be the perfect portal between Springfield and a New New York level.
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    larsyuipo wrote:
    josebot533 wrote:

Homer brought bender down stairs next to the Xmas stuff. It couldn't be more clear. After Valentines mini update we'll be getting the futurama update. I promise you
  • marcbjr2
    50 posts
    edited November 2014
    josebot533 wrote:
    larsyuipo wrote:
    josebot533 wrote:

Homer brought bender down stairs next to the Xmas stuff. It couldn't be more clear. After Valentines mini update we'll be getting the futurama update. I promise you

I think you are really reaching here.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    josebot533 wrote:
    larsyuipo wrote:
    josebot533 wrote:

Yea that has nothing to do with the game plus valentines is not a mini event but a major event
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.