EA Forums - Banner

No more audio on premium ghost ship?? Anyone?

I'm pretty sure they are aware it's been discussed already in a few threads but this has been happening since the second which is the same day it was supposed to leave the store so that could be a factor

Replies

• realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited November 2014
    Agreed about it being discussed before. I recall it was in the ghost ship update thread but the EA rep couldn't (or maybe wouldn't)find it.

He suggested I create a thread specifically asking this question to see if others have also experienced this. That's the only reason I ask on a separate specific thread.

Thought they would give a bit more concern to it as it was a 250 donut item. Not cheap. I love it but the audio is a big part of why I loved it so much.

Hope they can fix it soon. I'm getting strange looks every time I tap it and try to make the ghost noises on my own...

Thank you drosax1 for the info about it coinciding with the date it was to be removed.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    He suggested I create a thread specifically asking this question to see if others have also experienced this. That's the only reason I ask on a separate specific thread.

There's already been specific threads about this very issue.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!