EA Forums - Banner

Rigelian queen - buy bronze bags or craft now?

You could potentially need to buy 100 bronze bags ... Very very unlikely, but possible. Every bronze bag is omnly guaranteed to have 2 fences, isn't it? How much are they?

I'd play the rest of the day and buy it at the last minute that works for you.

Replies

• Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2014
    You could potentially need to buy 100 bronze bags ... Very very unlikely, but possible. Every bronze bag is omnly guaranteed to have 2 fences, isn't it? How much are they?

I'd play the rest of the day and buy it at the last minute that works for you.

Yea, im sorta at the last minute, bronze bags are 25 for 10, sorta regret buying that bundle 3 times.....
    Also, what do you need to make the hut?
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Assuming you have 10 kids to send trick or treating one more time you may earn between 5 and 40 fences (roughly). Some bags contain 4 fences - others... zero. Do this first and then use donuts to craft the remainder. 75 donuts will get you 30 bags, and this leaves too much scope for failure as the outcome will be random.

Good luck! :D
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'd wait as long as you can. There is still time to earn at least 15-20 assorted bags. IME bronze bags 1-4 fences, silver maybe 1 or 2, and don't remember getting any from gold. I think at the end you'll do best just buying it outright with donuts. The huts need mostly corn. The 1st one is 300, 50 bars and 50 pumpkins I believe.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.