EA Forums - Banner

Any idea what's coming next, or when?

Ha! You are right... To be honest I need some time off.. So, I hope the next update (Xmas? ) will be postposed at least till December ;-)

Replies

• doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    It'll be a mini Thanksgiving update leading up to the Christmas update in December
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'll be happy to get a few days of quiet before we get the Christmas event hopefully with lots of snow.

In the meantime we might get a mini-update for Thanksgiving/Black Friday, who knows for sure? :wink:
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • kevinleft3
    29 posts
    edited November 2014
    I sort of miss putting my characters in 24 hour mode - my poor phone battery :(
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I know no one knows for sure, but is it safe to say we'll get a few days, or perhaps a week before the next event/level?
    I think we all can use a rest from 2 events back to back.
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Zozobras wrote:
    I'll be happy to get a few days of quiet before we get the Christmas event hopefully with lots of snow.

In the meantime we might get a mini-update for Thanksgiving/Black Friday, who knows for sure? :wink:

Only will be storyline stuff, not so bad. At least that keeps me with new content while waiting on new levels.
    Nothing big and time consuming. Maybe some cool premiums but I spent all my donuts on Halloween stuff already and don't plan to get any more until Xmas - come on Gil donut deal for Christmas!
  • monicalord
    112 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    kevinleft3 wrote:
    I sort of miss putting my characters in 24 hour mode - my poor phone battery :(

I hear you on that!! I've never charged my phone so many times a day! Well worth it though because i finished the event with a day to spare and got 2 donuts opening treat bags this morning!
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited November 2014
    Thank you for your answers. And for not making me feel like a turd for asking. :-)
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I got the U.B.O. last night and realized it's the first time I've been able to relax a little since **** started in August. I'm cool with something starting tomorrow, I just need to know if I should keep my game face on. ;-)

According to your signature, you're "hipmama of 5". If you mean 5 CHILDREN (as opposed to, say, 5 gerbils) then I'm surprised that the phrase "I've been able to relax a little " is even in your vocabulary.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    level
    thanksgiving
    tieins
    christmas
    my guess
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I hope there's at least a week before they start the Thanksgiving event. I need a break. :P
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I hope there's at least a week before they start the Thanksgiving event. I need a break. :P

Amen to that! I will not particularly miss trying to time an afternoon trick or treating deployment for when my students are out at recess! Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed the event, but ready for some down time...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.