EA Forums - Banner

Spooky house glitch after app store update

Just checked and the same thing happened with me. At only $75 a shot you would have to do it quite a bit to amount to anything substantial. Not really worth the trouble for me. :-)

Replies

• wadebear
    4004 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Works for my Spooky House and Tribal Hut, but not for my Pumpkin House. Hmmmm...
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited November 2014
    I had cash floating over my ray gun - tapping it paid out nothing
  • eltoncc
    550 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    The glitch works for me. Payout isn't much, but still nice.
  • battlefieldID194
    154 posts
    edited November 2014
    I was going to post something more cryptic about this. As soon as people post about glitches that over reward the player, EA fixes them. So enjoy this while it lasts!
  • tjerk_blik
    20 posts
    edited November 2014
    Works for my pumpkin house but not for the spooky house

strange
  • buddah2991
    66 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I've found that those buildings reset every ten minutes or so regardless if I go away and come back or not. Hope they don't fix it anytime soon.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I saw that, interesting glitch that worked for us for once :lol:
  • Fishboer
    4 posts
    edited November 2014
    I read this and tried it. It worked. But I was lazy (the huts were at the far side of my town) so I replaced them to the middle of my town. Doesn't work anymore.. So don't replace them! :P
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Works for my pumpkin house(which I've had since last year), my Spooky House and both Rigelian huts.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Amazingly it's still working a day later...it's gotta be a record for EA.
  • Jrosa23
    20 posts
    edited November 2014
    Still works for my tribal hut and spooky house. At $150 combined if your really bored it's definitely an easy way to make a few thousand very quickly.
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I got this too.
    I wish I had this glitch during the event :D
  • saraeking
    67 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have this glitch... $225 every time I log out and back in... guess it could pay off if you've got the time to sit and click that much :)
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited November 2014
    Thank you so much for posting this! I know get 510 dollars every time I go on. BTW you should probably do this now because they will most likely fix it tonight.
  • saraeking
    67 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Looks like they just fixed this glitch! My game updated and no longer shows $$$ for the three items.
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2014
    They just fixed it, i got about 100k from it, i dont feel bad about it as its already a pain to get enough for the last pieces of land
  • jamcec720
    77 posts
    edited November 2014
    It also works with pumpkin house and rigellian hut, I too have this glitch
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!