EA Forums - Banner

20$ in atm!

Nice one :thumbup:

Replies

• Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited November 2014
    yea and its very unlikely for someone to just leave 20$ like that around in the atm tray, yet alone none else took it even thugh 5 peaple walked passed it before i got to it. this is a very poor town located in the poorest part of florida and for someone to just miss 20 bucks like that is like someone leaveing 10k in the atm in hollywood or other ritch area.
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited November 2014
    Unlucky for them. All I can think of is they got distracted and thought they had took the money themselves.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Over here: ATM's automatically take back the money after 30 seconds and check it back into the account. Works pretty good.

• nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited November 2014
    Over here: ATM's automatically take back the money after 30 seconds and check it back into the account. Works pretty good.

Yeah over here that happens too :)
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Wow that was lucky! :thumbup: Unfortunately the opposite of that sort of thing is more likely to happen to me! :lol:
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I've actually been that person who leaves money after collecting my card :roll:
  • SirLance_Elot
    2148 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:
    I've actually been that person who leaves money after collecting my card :roll:

No not you! :shock:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!