EA Forums - Banner

Old timer back......what did i miss

You missed Stonecutters in June and the Halloween event ended yesterday. Also im not sure if you were here for it or not but they added friend points where you get prizes for visiting friends.

Replies

• HerrTriggerrz
    166 posts
    edited November 2014
    Important??? You missed a horeendous Easter event , and amazing StoneCutters event , a meh Castle event, and a very nice Treehouse of Horror event. New characters added Marge's ex boyfriend Arnie Ziff , Mindy from the power plant, and Hugo the secret Bart twin , Mr. Burns now has more skins than ever , friend prizes keep you visiting your neighbors , and just recently you missed a chance to add MAtt Groening himself to your cast.
    Oh and Welcome Back!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    You missed all this:
    Christmas 2013 event
    Married to the Blob tie-in
    Super Bowl "event"
    Valentine's Day 2014 event
    Friend Points release
    Diggs and The Man Who Grew Too Much tie-in
    S t. Patrick's Day 2014 "event"
    The War of Art tie-in
    Days of Future Future tie-in
    Easter event
    The Yellow Badge of Cowardge tie-in
    Stonecutters event
    4th July 2014 "event"
    2014 Yard Sale
    Summer Donut Sale
    Back to School Gil Deal
    Clash of Clones event
    Clown in the Dumps tie-in
    Halloween 2014 event
    Matt Groening/"Simpsorama" tie-in
    Important??? You missed a horeendous Easter event , and amazing StoneCutters event , a meh Castle event, and a very nice Treehouse of Horror event. New characters added Marge's ex boyfriend Arnie Ziff , Mindy from the power plant, and Hugo the secret Bart twin , Mr. Burns now has more skins than ever , friend prizes keep you visiting your neighbors , and just recently you missed a chance to add MAtt Groening himself to your cast.
    Oh and Welcome Back!
    He can still get MG. he's still available
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited November 2014
    Well hopefully the Christmas event is awesome. I hate that I missed a whole year but I'm excited to be back. I have to go clean out my friends list and get new ones.

I hate my user name so badly and I do have another name I can pick when I log in but I've been upgraded on this name and have almost no posts. I just wish I could change this one with everything the same
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    You missed Moog, the best Moe skin ever. :mrgreen:
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Unbelievable message board angst during a long summer stretch with no update or new content...
  • Annathewicked
    4722 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    tommy1724 wrote:
    Unbelievable message board angst during a long summer stretch with no update or new content...

lol.

Complaining- you missed LOTS of complaining. :mrgreen:

No, I love you guys.
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    oh yeah you missed a lot of complaining due to Wheel of death, the return of the Harp of Death (during Clash OF Clones - to be fair this complain was rightful) and more complaining about no updates and more complaining about the boxes of death
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    You missed many days of happy tapping
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    oh and (after reading the page 1 again) you missed the stackable icons taps for hundreds of SP tiles, corns, chan5, etc.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    For the game, you missed 10 level updates(Levels 38-47) as well as the events mentioned.

You also missed a heck of a lot of complaining about the Christmas and Valentines event prize wheels as well as the horrendous triple prize box Easter event.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Hi there, I'm the board's newest moderator. Not being here since last November means I probably never met you, but welcome back!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6357 posts Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Welcome back to the jungle.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.