EA Forums - Banner

Rigellian Queen: Let Us Move Her to Krustyland

Arbok9782 wrote:
There are a lot of things in this game that would make me much happier if they could be moved to Krustyland (NPCs, a lot of the seasonal items)... but at the top of the list right now is the Rigellian Queen.

She looks cool, but takes up a lot of space for very little Obedience gain and only two 20 hour tasks for Kang and Kudos.

I would love it if she could be moved to Krustyland, as sort of a "meet and greet" type of thing (you could argue she doesn't fit in Krustyland, but she doesn't fit in Springfield either :P ). If Kang and Kudos could visit Krustyland as a result to still do the task, all the better... but frankly just really want the option to keep her there regardless.

I think my first choice would to be have the option to move the castles over there. They take up far more room than the Rigellian Queen. :-)

Replies

• HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I thnk this an excellent idea. In fact, if many more items could be placed in Krustyland it would help alleviate the pressure for more land in Springfield. Obviously a lot of items wouldn't "fit" in Krustyland but I think enough would to let us free up land in our towns.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Agreed! She will never step foot in my Springfield! :shock:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    The Krustyland idea is nice but keeping it so that there is so little content and so much empty space is a joke. You can only purchase so many railings and planters and trash cans :roll:

The queen and the castles at least allow you to make it into new theme areas- outer space/Sci Fi and a medieval area! Then have classic Krustyland and if there is ever an expansion on land an Itchy and Scratchy area...
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    The Krustyland idea is nice but keeping it so that there is so little content and so much empty space is a joke. You can only purchase so many railings and planters and trash cans :roll:

The queen and the castles at least allow you to make it into new theme areas- outer space/Sci Fi and a medieval area! Then have classic Krustyland and if there is ever an expansion on land an Itchy and Scratchy area...

I completely agree. At some point I'm going to have to store all the things I worked hard for. And why? When there's so much land in Krustyland and nothing to do there. This would give us a reason to visit. As it is I only go there once a day, if at all, and I only care about the xp.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    efin98 wrote:

I completely agree. At some point I'm going to have to store all the things I worked hard for. And why? When there's so much land in Krustyland and nothing to do there. This would give us a reason to visit. As it is I only go there once a day, if at all, and I only care about the xp.

There is reason to go 3x a day- the chance for free donuts from the Sideshow You game....
  • johncolombo
    11579 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2014
    She'd go great next to the twirl and hurl. Did I get the rides name right ?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    They would first have to allow Kang and Kodos there since she is required for their 20h task
  • johncolombo
    11579 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Once upon a time ago Sherri and Terri couldn't go to KL either. It could happen. Besides wasn't KL already invaded during Halloween ?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I would really like to see dead trees and spooky trees in Krustyland next to the haunted condo. The queen and all of the other Halloween stuff wouldn't really work there for me.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    Arbok9782 wrote:
    There are a lot of things in this game that would make me much happier if they could be moved to Krustyland (NPCs, a lot of the seasonal items)... but at the top of the list right now is the Rigellian Queen.

She looks cool, but takes up a lot of space for very little Obedience gain and only two 20 hour tasks for Kang and Kudos.

I would love it if she could be moved to Krustyland, as sort of a "meet and greet" type of thing (you could argue she doesn't fit in Krustyland, but she doesn't fit in Springfield either :P ). If Kang and Kudos could visit Krustyland as a result to still do the task, all the better... but frankly just really want the option to keep her there regardless.

I think my first choice would to be have the option to move the castles over there. They take up far more room than the Rigellian Queen. :-)

Agree 100%!! I thought that them allowing us to place the nerds in KL at the end of the **** event was a harbinger of things to come in regards to the castles. So I bought many more castle walls and gates with my purple tonic before the end of the event. I have all of that in storage now. I wish I would have bought a few more guillotines instead. I hope I can use that stuff in KL eventually, as I intended to do when I purchased it.

As far as allowing the Queen there, I am ambivalent to that idea. If they allow any of the decorations, I hope they allow all of a certain theme. So if the Queen was allowed to go to KL, I would want all of this year's THOH items to be placed there.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    Once upon a time ago Sherri and Terri couldn't go to KL either. It could happen. Besides wasn't KL already invaded during Halloween ?

yea i didn't mean that it couldn't i just meant that i never seen them let something be placed in Krustyland that was required for a springfiel task but you are right it could happen
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.